What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Dallas V Washington (1 Viewer)

That was a BS call there Refs.Witten was still driving forward, NOT clearly out of bounds.Refs so far today in 2 games I have watched are grading out a big Fat D- so far. :thumbdown:

I picked up Crayton before he was injured in my dynasty league, I think he has a chance to be an excellent receiver. Terry Glenn and Keyshawn Johnson have a lot of mileage and coaches rave about Crayton. Reminds me of a young Isaac Bruce, under the radar his first season, and then he seemingly cam out of nowhere.

I haven't seen Witten in since he got poppedin the head. Anyone else notice this?

That was a BS call there Refs.

Witten was still driving forward, NOT clearly out of bounds.

Refs so far today in 2 games I have watched are grading out a big Fat D- so far. :thumbdown:
What happened? Witten hasn't been in...was he hurt? :hot:

Witten has a concussion. Wanted to come back in but trainers said no.

That was a BS call there Refs.

Witten was still driving forward, NOT clearly out of bounds.

Refs so far today in 2 games I have watched are grading out a big Fat D- so far.  :thumbdown:
What happened? Witten hasn't been in...was he hurt? :hot:
He is being checked out for a concussion. He looks ok...

I can't stand Keyshawn, he looks like a baby screaming at the kicker. How about you do your job and not drop passes?

Good cheap shot by Washington. Only 15 yards to get one of Dallas's best offensive weapons out of the game. :thumbdown:

Good cheap shot by Washington. Only 15 yards to get one of Dallas's best offensive weapons out of the game. :thumbdown:
and there goes my season...needed just a few points from witten to win. done and done. time to start :banned: heavily

and there goes my season...needed just a few points from witten to win. done and done. time to start :banned: heavily
He might be back. Maybe they are just resting him for a bit to catch his senses.

Good cheap shot by Washington.  Only 15 yards to get one of Dallas's best offensive weapons out of the game.  :thumbdown:
Witten may be back. Don't count him out yet.

How was that a cheap shot?Witten wasn't out of bounds and was clearly starting to advance up the field.

Washington didn't lead with the helmet or spear him.

So again, how was that a cheap shot? :confused:

How was that a cheap shot?Witten wasn't out of bounds and was clearly starting to advance up the field.

Didn't lead with the helmet?? How does someone NOT lead with the helmet and still hit the guy with his helmet?Witten got hit right in the facemask by the guy's helmet. His forward progress had stopped and the whistle had blown.

Cheap shot.

Good cheap shot by Washington.  Only 15 yards to get one of Dallas's best offensive weapons out of the game.  :thumbdown:

Didn't lead with the helmet?? How does someone NOT lead with the helmet and still hit the guy with his helmet?Witten got hit right in the facemask by the guy's helmet. His forward progress had stopped and the whistle had blown.

Cheap shot.
This coming from a fan of Roy Williams' team. LMFAO.

Cheap shot.
:lmao: I've been called a lot of things in my life, but never a Cowboys fan.

Cheap shot.
:lmao: I've been called a lot of things in my life, but never a Cowboys fan.
I was calling you a Lions fan. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread