What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Denver V Kansas City (1 Viewer)

Clipping penalty on Rod Smith looks to have killed the Broncos first drive. They were moving the ball almost at will.

Hope everybody is enjoying this game. I can't view it anywhere on Directv! Football package has it blacked out. Local cbs channel 4 is showing Buffalo v. Cincy (I'm in Boston area). Blacked out on high def channel. Where is this game? I have 2 fantasy playoff starters in this game!

Hope everybody is enjoying this game. I can't view it anywhere on Directv! Football package has it blacked out. Local cbs channel 4 is showing Buffalo v. Cincy (I'm in Boston area). Blacked out on high def channel. Where is this game? I have 2 fantasy playoff starters in this game!
Who you interested in knowing about?

Doesn't seem to be much defense in this game. Neither team seems to have had much success stopping the other team.

as a green and lj owner, this is what i like to see1-10-KC 13 (11:15) L.Johnson left tackle to KC 15 for 2 yards (A.Wilson).2-8-KC 15 (10:37) L.Johnson up the middle to KC 20 for 5 yards (K.Kennedy).3-3-KC 20 (9:58) T.Green pass to E.Kennison to KC 25 for 5 yards (C.Bailey).1-10-KC 25 (9:18) L.Johnson up the middle to KC 32 for 7 yards (K.Kennedy).2-3-KC 32 (8:42) T.Green pass to S.Parker to DEN 45 for 23 yards (K.Herndon).1-10-DEN 45 (8:02) L.Johnson left end to DEN 43 for 2 yards (J.Lynch).2-8-DEN 43 (7:18) T.Green pass to D.Hall pushed ob at DEN 29 for 14 yards (N.Ferguson).1-10-DEN 29 (6:49) L.Johnson up the middle to DEN 24 for 5 yards (K.Kennedy).2-5-DEN 24 (6:14) L.Johnson left end to DEN 11 for 13 yards (M.Fatafehi).1-10-DEN 11 (5:29) L.Johnson up the middle to DEN 5 for 6 yards (D.Williams).2-4-DEN 5 (4:56) L.Johnson left end for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Who you interested in knowing about?
LJ and Gonzo. Its not the same when you can't actually see them, when the package has spoiled you into seeing EVERY game.

Has it reached the point where we can come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter who runs behind the KC line, they will produce?

I picked up Tater after the owner dropped him, but, never would have started him over my regular RB's. Maybe I should have?!Wow... the modern marvel of painkillers.

I picked up Tater after the owner dropped him, but, never would have started him over my regular RB's. Maybe I should have?!Wow... the modern marvel of painkillers.
You don't think Shanahan would conceal the truth about an injury to one of his players, do you? :mellow:

stats look good for LJ right now in 2nd qtr (11-64-1), but how's he looking (i.e. is it bad tackling by denver or is the guy quick and powerful?)

Users who are viewing this thread