What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W15 - Pittsburgh V Baltimore (1 Viewer)

I get the feeling this will be a lot like an old school hockey game. While in general I don't like that so much in football (it fits perfectly in hockey), since I hate both these teams I am quite looking forward to it.

I live in the Northwest and CBS is showing Denver/Carolina instead of this game. ####### idiots.

Now i gotta find a stream online somewhere..

Wouldn't be able to tell from the stat line but Ben is starting out on fire today. Couple dropped passes have killed him.

Steelers sleeping on punt coverage there but a great play by Berger to make the tackle. Obvious this game will come down to special teams and right now Ravens are dominating in that phase of the game.

I'm a Steelers fan and must say that was a brutally awful spot and a brutally awful review. NOt sure what the refs were looking at but I'll take it.

This league either needs better refs or more challenges, and possibly both.

That was a horrible spot and even worse on the replay to hold it up.

This league either needs better refs or more challenges, and possibly both.That was a horrible spot and even worse on the replay to hold it up.
I've always wondered how much video feeds of games NFL referees typically see in a season? If they prepare for games watching film from NFL Films (do they???) and then of course watch games from field level it wouldn't surprise me if NFL officials are among the least qualified people to watch TV replays.

So far, this game's pretty much going as everyone expected. The difference in points is:

1. Due to Pittburgh's terrible punter and some good returns, Baltimore generally has had better field position.

2. The Ravens and McClain have had some success at running the ball; the Steelers have no success at all.

Sigh. We just can't get a break here. Their punter is so much better than ours. We need to find some way to get a long drive...

They're focusing on Reed, but he didn't cause that fumble. He just happened to be in the right spot to scoop it up.

Shocker!!! Steelers offense puts the defense in a precarious position and the defense steps it up a notch. Unreal how good this defense is and similarly how bad the offense is.

Shocker!!! Steelers offense puts the defense in a precarious position and the defense steps it up a notch. Unreal how good this defense is and similarly how bad the offense is.
Dude, they are playing the 2nd best defense. It's not gonna be easy.

Ratbirds really needed to hang 7 on the board there; they're not gonna get too many gifts like that. LeBeau a step ahead of Cam today, nothing much is working, though I like the way they keep pounding the run. That could be big in the fourth quarter.

Dude, they are playing the 2nd best defense. It's not gonna be easy.
Just pointing out that this is the norm for them. They don't play the 2nd best defense every week. Hopefully they'll wake up when they need to like they have most of the year.

As great as the Cowboy defense played the Steelers last week (and that was their best defensive effort by far) I think the Ravens are doing an even better job. Of course, they've been helped by field position, but it's still been an awesome performance, at least through 3 quarters. And I HATE to say anything nice or respectful about Baltimore.

Users who are viewing this thread