What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W2 - Dallas V San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Andy Hicks

Footballguy
This thread will be pinned once we're under way.

If you see something happening, please describe the play instead of eg "WOW".

Please be constructive in your posting and describe more of what will help other fantasy owners

Remember, Not all of us are watching your game.

can't tell - will update as soon as the broadcast team gives an update , , ,

--------------

its his shulder i think- he's standing on the sideline and they are surrounding him (trainers) . . .

I think that Dixon was also in on 1st and goal from the one (not a rushing attempt). Gore came in on 2nd down and scored.

San Francisco controlling the ball well and Alex Smith being made to look like a real NFL quarterback.

With Crabtree Inactive and Braylon Edwards out for now, Kyle WIlliams comes in a gets a nice TD

Tony Romo really off his game.

0-7 from his last 7 pass attempts, including miss#6 which missed his receiver by miles and bounced off Carlos Rogers' face mask as he didn't see it.

This is a horrendous football game. I hate that I have fantasy player on Dallas to watch, because this is embarrassing.

Super lucky play to get them on the board.

I am more frustrated with the defense. They are getting worked by Alex friggin Smith and garbage WR. What is Rob Ryan doing?

Users who are viewing this thread