What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W2 -Minnesota@Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

Andy Hicks

Footballguy
Welcome to Week 2.Post all comments, observations, injury information here.There will be a seperate injury thread as wellGood luck all!!

every year there is a NFL team that has no players with any fantasy value. The Viking may be that NFL team this year. And I am a Culpepper owner in 3 leagues :hot:

Not watching the game, any idea which RB was in when Pepper was sacked?
Let's put it this way, the Vikings don't have a running back and let their O-Line go to hell and a handbasket.

jeez.Culpepper owners need a support group. I traded away my QB depth.... now I have Frerotte... who's looking better the longer this MIN/CIN game goes on...

wow. Last week I played Palmer over Collins; this week Collins over Palmer. In a league with points for length of td... :(

1-10-CIN 14 (4:06) C.Palmer pass to C.Perry for 86 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty. PENALTY on CIN-R.Kelly, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at CIN 24. {C.Perry (CIN#23) credited with a reception for 10 yards}Anyone see this play?

1-10-CIN 14 (4:06) C.Palmer pass to C.Perry for 86 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty. PENALTY on CIN-R.Kelly, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at CIN 24. {C.Perry (CIN#23) credited with a reception for 10 yards}

Anyone see this play?
Yeah, I saw it. There was two holds on the perimeter that sprung him. The kid has some wheels though.

Vikes have caught 3 breaks in the last few minutes.Chris Perry TD nullifiedCarson Palmer intercepted in the end zoneCulpepper fumble nullified by Defensive penalty

Vikes have caught 3 breaks in the last few minutes.

Chris Perry TD nullified

Carson Palmer intercepted in the end zone

Culpepper fumble nullified by Defensive penalty
Yep, huge breaks. And they do nothing with them.

I've had his back for the last couple years But no more.Tice Must Go :hot: :rant: :hot: You CAN'T let your team come out this flat 2 weeks in a row in the First half and expect to:A) Win in the NFLB) Keep your Flipping jobOnly one thing left to say: :bye: Mr. Tice

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread