What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W3 - Tampa Bay @ Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Green Bay playing some inspired defense early. But they blew coverage on 3rd and 10.They are really stacking to stop Caddy. He has had some good runs anyways though and coverted 1st downs.

Another EASY td for Griese. Whenver I'm fifty-fifty on who to start (Griese or Plummer) I make the wrong decision 100% of the time with laughable results.

looks like we've got a NEW #1 WR in TB
uhhh.....no
Let me correct this, there's a new #1 WR in TB in regards to most Fantasy Points.
:rolleyes: Uhhh...no again. How many did he have last week? Two gimmie touchdowns doesn't vault Galloway into anthing.
Last time I looked you base a player for the entire season to date, not just one week.
Consistency is valuable too, and Galloway will never be consistent.

uhhh.....no
Let me correct this, there's a new #1 WR in TB in regards to most Fantasy Points.
:rolleyes: Uhhh...no again. How many did he have last week? Two gimmie touchdowns doesn't vault Galloway into anthing.
Last time I looked you base a player for the entire season to date, not just one week.
Exactly. So if Stokely caught two touchdowns in a half today you'd say he has become the #1 WR in Indy? It's just a ridiculous statement to make. So far GB has shut down the #1 WR's for every team they've faced--it doesn't signal a changing of the guard.

uhhh.....no
tell that to the Clayton owners (me) and the owners who started Galloway...

Green Bush still does not know who Joey Galloway is.
i love the clever nicknames :rolleyes:

almost as good as the "slow 10"
...or "_____-Mac" (insert first initial of any player whose last name starts with Mc or Mac) :X GDB turning the NFL into a rap concert. Yo. Guess it's too difficult to simply say the player's actual name?PS how does "B-Farv" look?

Last edited by a moderator:
uhhh.....no
tell that to the Clayton owners (me) and the owners who started Galloway...
Thats exactly what I'm doing.

Figures Galloway would show up all of a sudden when I have him riding pine. Guy hasn't had a 1000+ yard season since 98 and today he gets all the goal line love?

Figures Galloway would show up all of a sudden when I have him riding pine. Guy hasn't had a 1000+ yard season since 98 and today he gets all the goal line love?
Thats why I say, consistency is valuable. Galloway has always been like this. Next week he could easily dissapear again.

Yeah, but this week I'm playing against him :cry: Williams is getting stuffed though so that's good. Unless they plan on running him 40 times for <3 yards a carry they are going to have to give him some relief

...or "_____-Mac" (insert first initial of any player whose last name starts with Mc or Mac) :X GDB turning the NFL into a rap concert. Yo. Guess it's too difficult to simply say the player's actual name?PS how does "B-Farv" look?
Your whining is bush league too.

O-Line is medicore today. appreciate the commitment to the run from the Packers offense.. opening up some passing lanes finally.can KGB get a shot of speed at half? excepting for one play he's been totally outclassed by a scrub making his 3rd career start. man.

Your whining is bush league too.
:potkettle: effin idiot :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread