What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W4 - St.Louis V NY Giants (1 Viewer)

NY looked really good on that first drive. Manning looks like a top 10 QB in the league already

McDonald seems to be playing #3 much better than Curtis did. This keeps up Curtis could be #4 when Bruce comes back. McDonald has never had a bad game that I can remember.

big pass from manning to plax, if manning had the arm, that would have been a td all the way, lofted the ball to him for big gain.

Most obvious over play of the year. May do it by halftime...Another bomb big yards to Plax. Both pass D's are horrendous. Nice end around - here comes another TD. Tiki time?

Last edited by a moderator:
McDonald seems to be playing #3 much better than Curtis did. This keeps up Curtis could be #4 when Bruce comes back. McDonald has never had a bad game that I can remember.
One drive doesn't make him better than Curtis as a #3, relax!

Most obvious over play of the year. May do it by halftime...Another bomb big yards to Plax. Both pass D's are horrendous. Nice end around - here comes another TD. Tiki time?
Please no Jacobs

One drive doesn't make him better than Curtis as a #3, relax!
Could be they are playing cover 2 with Holt & Curtis. Both can easily blow away there corners so they are leaving everything in the middle open Short passes to McDonald & Jackson may be the way to go right now.

S. Jackson 4 carries for -7 yards rushing and a td. Course the td was a pass but sounds more impressive if you leave that out.

Not sure how the ref missed that head slap. Must've been too busy watching the hold. Giants got screwed on that one.

The best offense in the league,The new york football giants?!Okay, maybe i'm exaggerating a bit but i'm loving what i'm seeing from my giants offense so far this season.

Users who are viewing this thread