What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W5 - Carolina V Arizona (1 Viewer)

dear Mr. McCown...please stop throwing to Mr. Boldin....kthx bye! :bye:

Last edited by a moderator:
nfl.com just kicked me in the kahones...They had S. Smith with a 55yd catch then fixed it to a -3yd catch. :cry:

nfl.com just kicked me in the kahones...They had S. Smith with a 55yd catch then fixed it to a -3yd catch. :cry:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Saw that 55 yds, too & thought "OK, another 'every other week explosion' game from Smith" and then.....-3 yards. :hot:

What's up with S Davis??? No yards, ok, 3????? Is he or D Foster getting more of the carries? I just aquired him today...may not have been a good trade!

I hope Smith has 150 yds plus 3 td's...I have Delhomme :)

65 yard TD S Smith
:thumbup: :boxing: Go Stevie go! Dude's just electric every time he touches the ball. Everyone said he'd have a monster day against the Cards' horribly banged up 2ndary, and it's starting off nicely...would be even better if they gave him that phantom 55-yarder ;)

nfl.com just kicked me in the kahones...They had S. Smith with a 55yd catch then fixed it to a -3yd catch.  :cry:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Saw that 55 yds, too & thought "OK, another 'every other week explosion' game from Smith" and then.....-3 yards. :hot:
And cue explosion.
I believe Smith actually got credited for 6 yards on that play instead of -3. Just seen the highlight and it was all Smith on the TD 'catch'

I noticed T. Davis was making some plays. Is he playing all downs on D? I was not expecting him to be starting out there.

5 minutes left in the first half

A. Boldin 5 - 114 - 1

L. Fitzgerald 5 - 99 - 1

Heck of a duo, glad I got one of them
Hell, glad I was able to pick up McCown off waivers this week and start him in two leagues!!!

yeah I got Fitz v Boldin and after I had Brooks v Brady I need Fitz to take over the rest of the game :boxing:

Boldin has been used out of the backfield at least three times. Looks like Denny is starting to figure it out.

OK, I want to know who showed the Cards that there was a place called the End zone??Guess We can blame The Mexican's. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread