What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W5 - Indianapolis V San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Td Rhodes

:cry:
WHAT THE F***!! God.....
:thumbup: I am playing against James
James is looking pretty good so far, had most of the yards on that drive, don't get too excited.The 49ers don't look very inspired... I know they have a lot of injuries at corner, but they shouldn't be getting run all over. This will be a long game for them I'm sure.

Td Rhodes

:cry:
WHAT THE F***!! God.....
:thumbup: I am playing against James
James is looking pretty good so far, had most of the yards on that drive, don't get too excited.The 49ers don't look very inspired... I know they have a lot of injuries at corner, but they shouldn't be getting run all over. This will be a long game for them I'm sure.
I saw all the yards I am glad there was not a TD added to them.

Was that the option SF just tried to run and got stuffed about 2 steps into it?

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw that Rhodes had the score I knew James had got them there. A 33 yard run, Edge comes out to suck some air.....TD Rhodes.I hate FF sometimes....

Go Edge Go!up against Harrison in both $ leagues, and Peyton as well in one of them :football:

james's fumble on the goal-line !!

:eek:
Ok fine. I'd rather have Edge get out of the game on the goal line than fumble. What in the heck is this guys problem? Confidence? Is Rhodes a stronger runner than Edge? Rhodes was able to score. GRR!

Ok fine. I'd rather have Edge get out of the game on the goal line than fumble. What in the heck is this guys problem? Confidence? Is Rhodes a stronger runner than Edge? Rhodes was able to score. GRR!
WTH are you talking about?Edge is having a great game and a great year. He funbles one ball and he's a bum with no confidence whose backup is now a better runner?

Geez.

Talk about overreacting.

WTH are you talking about?Edge is having a great game and a great year. He funbles one ball and he's a bum with no confidence whose backup is now a better runner?

Geez.

Talk about overreacting.
Gotta agree here, reacting to a fumble by Edge like that is just plain ridiculous. He's been great this year.

Geez.

Talk about overreacting.
If this were his first goal-line problem, I'd be overreacting. I'm completely baffled as to why he is not a "sure thing" down there.

Ref ruled 'Touchdown . . I mean touchback!' :lmao:
LOL...it's funny when all you have is the NFL GameCenter to track a game...there's a loooooooong phause and you think either the server is crapped or someone is hurt. If course I never considered the fumble. :( Ah well, Edge off to a good start. I just hope it doesn't get so out of hand that he sits the second half.

Geez.

Talk about overreacting.
If this were his first goal-line problem, I'd be overreacting. I'm completely baffled as to why he is not a "sure thing" down there.
For starters, Indy's O-line is not built for power running such as short yardage or straight ahead at the goal line.

Ref ruled 'Touchdown . . I mean touchback!' :lmao:
LOL...it's funny when all you have is the NFL GameCenter to track a game...there's a loooooooong phause and you think either the server is crapped or someone is hurt. If course I never considered the fumble. :(
I've given up on Gamecenter. I found a Radio Link "mms://208.149.145.18:8080" to the game. :thumbup: Edit - Need to cut and paste it.

Users who are viewing this thread