What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W5 - Philadelphia V Dallas (1 Viewer)

Cowboys fail on a controversial 4th and 1 call against the Eagles...come back Barry Switzer all is forgiven?

Cowboys fail on a controversial 4th and 1 call against the Eagles...come back Barry Switzer all is forgiven?
I like going for it but I thought they should go play action.
I also like them having the balls to try it on 4th and short again. Lots of coaches wouldn't have tried a 2nd time.

Post all comments here
Ouch McNabb looked like a hooked fish on that last drive. Flopping around on the ground in front of the Dallas DL can't be good for the Eagles' moral.

This game is about to go on mute. Does Joe Buck understand anything about game situation. Its almost as if he scripts what he is going to say before each drive starts and won't change no matter what actually happens. Does he not understand that Dallas is trying to hurry up to try to score themselves?

Last edited by a moderator:
This game is about to go on mute. Does Joe Buck understand anything about game situation. Its almost as if he scripts what he is going to say before each drive starts and won't change no matter what actually happens. Does he not understand that Dallas is trying to hurry up to try to score themselves?
I agree. Buck's Football IQ is pretty low.

Eagles = overrated
I wouldn't say that. As much as I have enjoyed the game it is far from over. TO can score 3 TDs in a quarter and Dallas has a young defense that has shown they can give up the deep ball.

I can't stand to listen to Joe Buck.

Who will be used as Julius' backup? AT or T. Thompson?On the season, Thompson has 11 carries to Thomas' 5. :confused:

Eagles = overrated
I wouldn't say that. As much as I have enjoyed the game it is far from over. TO can score 3 TDs in a quarter and Dallas has a young defense that has shown they can give up the deep ball.
Aside from beating SF, have they really been that impressive in any game THIS YEAR?

Users who are viewing this thread