What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W5 - Washington V Denver (1 Viewer)

I hope starting Stallworth over Keyshawn doesn't come back to haunt me like starting Keyshawn over Stallworth last week did. :loco: :loco: :loco:

not a good start for the Skins. Unfortunatley, I'm not getting the game- Indy vs SF and Philly vs Dallas instead!!! Why the hell would they show an east coast audience Indy/SF instead of Wash/Den??? :wall:

Mike Anderson got the start and had a carry or two and then Bell came in and made 1 great cut and was gone

Mike Anderson got the start and had a carry or two and then Bell came in and made 1 great cut and was gone
OK. Maybe the box scores are behind because NFL.com and yahoo show MA w/ no carries so far.

Mike Anderson was in as the starter. I meant to snaps before. I don't remember seeing him carry the ball yet

Well that was a BS review. Moss' right knee was down, out of bounds, and his left foot/leg was off the ground when he made the catch. :thumbdown:

I have Anderson but I can honestly say that even though he keeps geting the starts,it sure feels like this will be Bells job in the near future and I really DON'T believe that MA will ever put up good fantasy #'s. Tatum will always be coming in to steal carries and he'll only get more and more if he breaks off a few more like the one he just did.Bell is about to :boxing: Anderson

not a good start for the Skins. Unfortunatley, I'm not getting the game- Indy vs SF and Philly vs Dallas instead!!! Why the hell would they show an east coast audience Indy/SF instead of Wash/Den??? :wall:
Maybe because Wash/Den is on Fox.

Maybe because Wash/Den is on Fox.
Dal/Philly is coming in on Fox.

TGZ, I'm with you, btw I got to see Kevin Jones get stuffed 5 times then yanked for the rest of the game also.

TGZ, I'm with you, btw I got to see Kevin Jones get stuffed 5 times then yanked for the rest of the game also.
maybe u missed him busting off tacklers and showing his power too? he had nowhere to run the whole game yet continued to break 2-3 tackles before going down. if there was a player of the game he would get it. never mind the 2 TD's he got for u this week either.some people will never be happy.

maybe u missed him busting off tacklers and showing his power too? he had nowhere to run the whole game yet continued to break 2-3 tackles before going down. if there was a player of the game he would get it. never mind the 2 TD's he got for u this week either.some people will never be happy.
I don't think he was complaining about Kevin Jones; I think he was complaining about the player substitution and bad luck to have his FF player miss out on another TD.

Sorry for trying to hijack the thread back to Wash vs Den, but has Anderson been that ineffective? NFL.com is showing nothing but Bell at the moment...

oh i do apologise for the mishap. * as i write this i am wondering what is going on in Denver as Bell rips off a 12 yarder then a 4. they spliting this game?

Hendo, I know how well KJ was doing and fighting off defensive guys, but its just having the td within sights and then vanishing.

I have Anderson but I can honestly say that even though he keeps geting the starts,it sure feels like this will be Bells job in the near future and I really DON'T believe that MA will ever put up good fantasy #'s. Tatum will always be coming in to steal carries and he'll only get more and more if he breaks off a few more like the one he just did.

Bell is about to :boxing: Anderson
I am a Anderson and Bell owner in 2 leagues and just a Bell owner in 1. I hope and think Bell becomes the #1 RB soon. I think he has more upside(homerun threat) than Anderson.

Nice catch by Lelie (about time).And GB not owning any DEN RBs. :)PS that pass int. on Moss earlier was a total joke.

I have Anderson but I can honestly say that even though he keeps geting the starts,it sure feels like this will be Bells job in the near future and I really DON'T believe that MA will ever put up good fantasy #'s. Tatum will always be coming in to steal carries and he'll only get more and more if he breaks off a few more like the one he just did.

Bell is about to :boxing: Anderson
Damn,has MA ALREADY lost his job? WTF? :popcorn:

in regards to Bell this seems strangely similiar to when Portis gradually took over a few years back. he carried a lot of us to Championships

Users who are viewing this thread