What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - Cincinnati V NY Jets (1 Viewer)

Any thoughts on how Fitz will do today? Does he completed destroy the value of all Bengals, or will he produce in junk time if nothing else? Thoughts from homers?

Can someone tell me how badly the Cincy passing offense looks, particularly Fitzpatrick to Housh?

I think the Cincy O Line looks terrible and Fitz. isn't getting a shot do do anything. Perry and Benson are getting hit immediately as well.

Holy cow...totally blew reviewing the 3rd down call (Utecht bobbling pass that hit the turf), even though Jets called a t.o. because of an injury. Then they review the sneak when he clearly got it. F'ed up.

My opponent has Shayne Graham in I notice the extra points on NFL.com show D.Rayner...

Is Graham not playing this game?

:thanks: Thomas Jones..finally puttin up some numbers

I think he matched his season points with todays game :loco:

Any Dustin Keller sightings?
3-4-CIN 4 (9:10) (Shotgun) 4-B.Favre pass short right to 81-D.Keller for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty. PENALTY on NYJ-65-B.Moore, Ineligible Downfield Pass, 5 yards, enforced at CIN 4 - No Play....

3-12-CIN 31 (11:59) (Shotgun) 4-B.Favre pass deep right intended for 89-J.Cotchery INTERCEPTED by 47-C.Lynch (22-J.Joseph) at CIN 2. 47-C.Lynch to CIN 8 for 6 yards (81-D.Keller, 89-J.Cotchery).

I will ask one question to the pool...

When Cincy was successful a few years ago, they would run off of the Pass, especially the long pass. But it doesn't seem to matter which QB is in, they do not take shots down the field like they used to. Any thought as to why this might be?

Any Dustin Keller sightings?
3-4-CIN 4 (9:10) (Shotgun) 4-B.Favre pass short right to 81-D.Keller for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty. PENALTY on NYJ-65-B.Moore, Ineligible Downfield Pass, 5 yards, enforced at CIN 4 - No Play....

3-12-CIN 31 (11:59) (Shotgun) 4-B.Favre pass deep right intended for 89-J.Cotchery INTERCEPTED by 47-C.Lynch (22-J.Joseph) at CIN 2. 47-C.Lynch to CIN 8 for 6 yards (81-D.Keller, 89-J.Cotchery).
Gracias amigo. At least he was in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread