What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - NY Gianta V Dallas (1 Viewer)

Did Thompson start or has it all been AThomas?
Atrain, and he's been running good. TT was in on 3rd and picked up the blitz, stopped his man, but the the oline didn't...

Dallas is going to win this game...Giants have not capitalized on their opportunites.
Will Dallas need to score to win the game, or will your proclimation of missed opportunites by the Giants be enough? :rolleyes: Edit to add: Current score 6-0 Giants

Last edited by a moderator:
Dallas is going to win this game...Giants have not capitalized on their opportunites.
Will Dallas need to score to win the game, or will your proclimation of missed opportunites by the Giants be enough? :rolleyes: Edit to add: Current score 6-0 Giants
...and there is that score.so, :rolleyes: right back at you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those two things do not equal each other - the OPPOSING team has to have opportunities as well.Can someone watching the game let me know if there is excellent coverage on Witten, he's not being targetted, or he's in to block. This seems a weekly thing with him that I see very few numbers from him - like a couple catches for under 20 yards - the entre first q.

Thanks.

drew is really.. and i mean really spreading the ball around.. crayton, keyshawn, glenn are all getting PLENTY of looks.Witten has been targeted over the middle twice and got the red zone score on a nice cross.

Waiting at your keyboard for Dallas to score does not make you right.Your assumption that Dallas would win simply because the Giants didn't score more when Dallas kept on turning the ball over still doesn't make much sense.

Waiting at your keyboard for Dallas to score does not make you right.Your assumption that Dallas would win simply because the Giants didn't score more when Dallas kept on turning the ball over still doesn't make much sense.
Makes sense to me.

drew is really.. and i mean really spreading the ball around.. crayton, keyshawn, glenn are all getting PLENTY of looks.

Witten has been targeted over the middle twice and got the red zone score on a nice cross.
AWEWSOME recap - thanks, Cowboys#1.Hey, which team are you rooting for? ;)

Makes sense to me.
me too - that was my point above as well.

drew is really.. and i mean really spreading the ball around.. crayton, keyshawn, glenn
... Strahan, Deloatch ...
... Torbor :unsure: Edit: for those of you not getting the game - Bledsoe turns the ball over, Torbor recovered.
wow - three turnovers for Bledsoe? Parcells must be going ballistic.
One INT (while he was being hit), one fumbled snap that I'm not sure is credited to him or the center, and one stripped ball.

drew is really.. and i mean really spreading the ball around.. crayton, keyshawn, glenn
... Strahan, Deloatch ...
... Torbor :unsure: Edit: for those of you not getting the game - Bledsoe turns the ball over, Torbor recovered.
wow - three turnovers for Bledsoe? Parcells must be going ballistic.
One INT (while he was being hit), one fumbled snap that I'm not sure is credited to him or the center, and one stripped ball.
On gamecenter it is attributed to him.

Users who are viewing this thread