What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - Oakland V New Orleans (1 Viewer)

I don't know the specific stats, but Brees isn't 100% anymore. I know he missed a fade to Bush in the endzone, it was great coverage but the pass was really short.

I don't know the specific stats, but Brees isn't 100% anymore. I know he missed a fade to Bush in the endzone, it was great coverage but the pass was really short.
that play was called back for a penalty so didn't count as an incompletion.his only incompletions were a short pass to bush and a bad route by the WR that turned into a grounding penalty.17/19

Last edited by a moderator:
that play was called back for a penalty so didn't count as an incompletion.his only incompletions were a short pass to bush and a bad route by the WR that turned into a grounding penalty.17/19
Ohh.. I didn't see that penalty, thanks

NO running the ball pretty well (hey, it's against the Raiders)

they have pretty good line surge on the left side, but the NO RBs just can't make anyone miss.

McCallister looks like he is running well between the tackles. Of course, anyone running up the gut against my Raiders has looked that way this season, but McCallister has definitely surprised me at how powerful he has looked coming back this year.

NO is really owning the Raiders defense on this drive. If the Raiders don't have a good drive on their next possession, those guys are going to be dead

I think I see the Raiders' problem - their fat coach: not fat coach ratio is all screwed up. They need to get another fit coach on their to balance out Cable and Ryan

Yeah, the team is terrible. I like McFadden, I hope he finds a way off that team before his career goes down the crapper.

They just switched to NYJ/Cincy coverage here.

I'm sure glad we got rid of Kiffin......I hate having close games compared to blowouts.......good move Al Davis. :thanks:

Users who are viewing this thread