What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W7 - Detroit V Cleveland (1 Viewer)

BMW with a nice catch...and Harrington...i mean garcia, once again completely overthrows a SCREEN pass.

hey, look at that....garcia with pressure throws the 5 yard check down to bryson on 3rd and 16 :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
from nfl.com it looks like KJ is running with some authoritythank god for the SledgeHammer's returnand playing the browns this week

So Garcia has great vision for dumping it off to the fullback two plays in a row? But Harrington is a worthless POS for doing the EXACT same thing?

So Garcia has great vision for dumping it off to the fullback two plays in a row? But Harrington is a worthless POS for doing the EXACT same thing?
I'm glad I can get such unbiased commentary from you.
I don't like Harrington...but I also think this Garcia is the savior crap is exactly that. They haven't looked one iota better in the passing game. I'm simply calling it like it is. They are praising Garcia for doing exactly what Harrington's had to do. He's been running for his life just like JOey...throwing checkdowns...etc. His only big gain was a 15 yd pass that BMW made a great play on and turned into 49. He's also overthrown receivers at least 3 times on screens.

Thank God the Joey Harrington era is over. I don't care if Garcia isn't much better. He will at least command some respect from his teammates and manage the game better. And he can run the bootleg :-) Nice TD.

Users who are viewing this thread