What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W7 - Minnesota V Chicago (1 Viewer)

4th and 1 and Adrian Peterson bulls his way to the left and through about 5 Bears defenders for a TD. Nice drive for the Vikings.

The Vikes do well on the first drives, I wonder if they can keep it up when they don't have the plays scripted. With the Bears week secondary it's possible.

Bears cruise down the field for a TD pass from Orton to Greg Olsen. Fired a pass for about 20 yards.

Gus was terrible there.

Last weeks, the Vikings couldn't get their heads around the blitzing Lions defense. This time the Viking's line and backs stopped the pressure and Gus just missed the throw.

Punt goes completely awry for the Vikings as the punter dropped the snap. Bears grab the ball and run it in for a TD.

Sweet, tough-guy catch over the middle to Berrian for about 15 yards. Next play, Berrian gets manhandled for a defensive penalty and more yards.

About a 25 yard TD pass to the Vikings TE Shiancoe running down the middle of the field.

:horns:

Last edited by a moderator:
I still hate Shiancoe but atleast he's holding on to the passes a touch more. A few more solid performances and he's off my #### list.

NICE, we got us a shootout about to happen boys and girls.

ALSO, this will be the breakout game for ADP this year. I'm gonna call 175plus on the ground. The Bears simply cannot afford to put eight in the box with that secondary so banged up. :shrug:

NICE, we got us a shootout about to happen boys and girls.ALSO, this will be the breakout game for ADP this year. I'm gonna call 175plus on the ground. The Bears simply cannot afford to put eight in the box with that secondary so banged up. ;)
:shrug: This has been an exciting game so far. Methinks this game will go down to final minute.

Fairness dictates that I mention that Jared Allen just made a nice behind the line tackle of Forte for a loss.

Peterson gets strung out two plays in a row while rushing to the left side. Swarming Bears defense are making a stand.

Thats stupid by the player and horrible coaching. :lmao:
:lol: Why must the Viking's special teams always be so inept? How hard is it to find a coach who can get his guys to play with a little smarts?Gus just tossed an interception immediately after.

Users who are viewing this thread