What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W7 - San Diego V Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

This should be a fun one to watch. As long as SD gets the ball to LT2 and Gates, it should be close. Go Chargers!! :boxing:

Code:
I have a feeling SD loses though

LT :own3d: by Eagles D so far.
If by owned you mean that 3 guys are getting through to hit him, then yes he is. Dude ain't superman and had no chance on the first two plays. Barely caught a backwards pass before he got hit on a stupid throw by Brees

McNabb looks terrible, overthrowing LJ Smith by a good 5 yards when he was wide open. How bad is his injury and how much will it affect him for the rest of the season?

LT2 is in for a long day unless they start splitting him out wide a bit... He is gonna need to earn every single yard rushing today....Stacking 8 in the box

Last edited by a moderator:
Should still be a hold. Bad callChargers receivers are all on single coverage first and second downs. Should be starting to throw a lot more.

or caldwell & brees will turn it on
If by Caldwell turning it on you mean "pushing off on the DB to create space to make the catch" then yes. The men in stripes didn't catch it, but it seemed pretty obvious to me.

or caldwell & brees will turn it on
If by Caldwell turning it on you mean "pushing off on the DB to create space to make the catch" then yes. The men in stripes didn't catch it, but it seemed pretty obvious to me.
Oh God... please, not the whining already. It's still the first quarter!

Are both defenses simply focusing all their energies on LT and TO? This is getting pretty ridiculous. :thumbdown:
McNabb looks terrible. I don't think they want him throwing the long ball and the Eagles are stacking 9 on the line.

LT...4 rushes for -13 yards....with a long rush of -2.....are they committing to stopping the run?
There are 9 in the box on first and second down and the Chargers keep running it into them.

Users who are viewing this thread