What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W8 - Green Bay V Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

Perry is a real solid player...man, he would look great in an Eagles uniform. A bigger, more conventional runner who can catch passes too.

Not watching the game here in SD. Does anyone know if Housh is playing? Don't think he has gotten a look yet. Any info appreciated.Tike

Not watching the game here in SD. Does anyone know if Housh is playing? Don't think he has gotten a look yet. Any info appreciated.

Tike
He's playing...Rudi's whining last week appears to have paid off. Not that I disagree with him. Housh doesn't appear to be hurt at all, I think he'll show up soon in the boxscore.

Freaking idiots. Call for the challenge to save 5 yards... dumbazz just call a timeout anyway. Gawd are these two awful and we have to hear them two weeks in a row.

Freaking idiots. Call for the challenge to save 5 yards... dumbazz just call a timeout anyway. Gawd are these two awful and we have to hear them two weeks in a row.
That wasn't awful. That was a rather close play. Why not take the chance when you're going to lose the TO anyway?Yes, you call time there or challenge. You're at the half yard line. You can't afford to lose 5 yards there.

Why do the Bengals not run inside the 15 or so?:frustrated Rudi owner:

Last edited by a moderator:
Favre is the cause for us not scoring right now. Two bad throws to Driver and two INT's was the result. Not utilizing Fisher like they were early.The Defense is not that bad.

Favre is the cause for us not scoring right now. Two bad throws to Driver and two INT's was the result. Not utilizing Fisher like they were early.

The Defense is not that bad.
Favre is doing what he can considering most of his weapons are done for the season.

If Rudi is only 17/57, why dont they give Perry the damn ball to see what he can do? He's got 2 carries so far.He didnt see much last week either. He's done so well in limited opps and now they're going away from him. Stupidity

Last edited by a moderator:
what's up with all the incomplete passes to CJ, is palmer just forcing the ball in?
I think the Packers D has them rattled a bit. They're keeping Green Bay in the game. I can't believe I just typed that

Users who are viewing this thread