What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W8 - Oakland V San Diego (1 Viewer)

Tomlinson nothing on first and goal at the 6
ARGHHH!!!Gates TD!!35-7...that should do it for LT!!!!!!!!! :hot: :rant:
No kidding. This is very very VERY frustrating to watch for a Raiders fan and an LT owner.No silver lining today. :wall:
This is a very frustrating season for me...while LT has been good, it's hard for him to put up the BIG numbers you'd like to see from him from time to time when he's only playing 2-3 quarters. When you draft, in a 12 team league1. LT :unsure: 2. Dom Davis :no: 3. Ward :thumbup: 4. Heap :wall: every week is rough....

1st-10, SD10 J. Chatman rushed to the left for 15 yard gain 1st-10, SD25 J. Chatman rushed up the middle for 8 yard gain :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :wall: :wall: Need a bigger game from him this week!!!

1st-10, SD10 J. Chatman rushed to the left for 15 yard gain 1st-10, SD25 J. Chatman rushed up the middle for 8 yard gain :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yep, I'm dead. :wall: :wall: I'd be interested to see the average record of LT owners in Shark-type leagues. I'd bet it ain't pretty.

looks like tomlinson may be used as the 3rd down back the rest of the way.
or not.... 2nd-2, SD33 L. Neal rushed up the middle for 4 yard gain 1st-10, SD37 D. Brees rushed to the left for 23 yard gain 1st-10, OAK40 L. Neal rushed up the middle for no gain

looks like tomlinson may be used as the 3rd down back the rest of the way.
or not.... 2nd-2, SD33 L. Neal rushed up the middle for 4 yard gain 1st-10, SD37 D. Brees rushed to the left for 23 yard gain 1st-10, OAK40 L. Neal rushed up the middle for no gain
need a 3rd down to find out.

Gates out of the game after having a lineman roll up the back of his calf...walked off the field, now back in.

Chargers just lined up to go for it on 4th and goal..I'm not sure Marty knew what down it was. Called time out from the sideline.

This is really starting to become a problem.. Chatman may actually be a better start than LT now.
I'm starting to wonder if I should start putting LT on the bench for :gasp: Kevin Jones or Warrick Dunn.

I could use a fg here just as well guys....
Yep, I have LT and Kaeding...so just to screw me, Marty GOES FOR IT ON 4TH AND GOAL UP 35-7, AND CONVERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY DO I PLAY THIS GAME????????????????????// :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Ok...can we get some porter garbage now please? I'm dying over here having benched Muhammed for him....

So i'm pretty sure this means that LT is freaking done for the day..........?i hate this...........

I could use a fg here just as well guys....
Yep, I have LT and Kaeding...so just to screw me, Marty GOES FOR IT ON 4TH AND GOAL UP 35-7, AND CONVERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY DO I PLAY THIS GAME????????????????????// :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
I have LT, Kaeding, and Porter...thinking between the three i'd walk away with it this week...i expected a shootout and 4 scores between them and a few fgs....or not. :rolleyes: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I sense a Rivers sighting soon. Man the Raiders are bad.
Actually Flutie tossed on a helmet and looked ready to go.Don't hold out, punk.

I just saw the Gates TD highlight and he really dunked that ball over the goalpost with authority. Kent State represent!

Users who are viewing this thread