What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W9 - Detroit V Minnesota (1 Viewer)

Had Tice said anything in the past week to indicate that Bennett would be getting a larger role in the gameplan? Could it simply be a product of Bennett and Johnson developing a rapport while working with the 2nd team offense together?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, Tice usually does this though. Afer about 4 or 5 Moore carries he usually gets Bennett a few touches to see how he does. If he looks good, then he gets more until he fumbles. Today, he just hasn't fumbled...BTW, great throw by Brad, Williamson has to haul that in. Man Brad looks good though.

Is Roy W even playing still? Any targets? I replaced Vines with Roy as well. Smooth move there so far.

Any Roy Williams sightings today?I am so sick getting word the KJones in out injured. This week and them next and he rides the pine the rest of the way...To Bad I was hoping to get a WR1 for him now I doubt i will get a WR2 for him.

Roy has been in for only a couple plays all game. He being used very sparingly. What amazes me is that Mooch does not seem to have any offensive play calls that are designed for more than 5 yards. This play calling is so :X :X :X

Joey to Pollard for the TD....someone should have told Minny that they play two halves in the NFL. they've done nothing in the 2nd so far and the Lions are looking pretty good. 24-14 now...

On the east coast, so I'm not seeing this game. But. is this a joke. Please tell me that Pittsburgh's defense is actually just wearing Vikings uniforms today. I thought Detroit was gonna run all over this pansy defense. What a friggin JOKE!!!RUSHING ATT YDS TD LG K. Jones 7 15 0 5 A. Pinner 6 11 1 3 S. Bryson 2 10 0 7 J. Harrington 1 4 0 4

On the east coast, so I'm not seeing this game. But. is this a joke. Please tell me that Pittsburgh's defense is actually just wearing Vikings uniforms today. I thought Detroit was gonna run all over this pansy defense. What a friggin JOKE!!!

RUSHING

ATT YDS TD LG

K. Jones 7 15 0 5

A. Pinner 6 11 1 3

S. Bryson 2 10 0 7

J. Harrington 1 4 0 4
Yes, it is absolutely pathetic. Another mysterious injury to Kevin Jones. I still don't know what is wrong with him.

On the east coast, so I'm not seeing this game. But. is this a joke. Please tell me that Pittsburgh's defense is actually just wearing Vikings uniforms today. I thought Detroit was gonna run all over this pansy defense. What a friggin JOKE!!!

RUSHING

ATT YDS TD LG

K. Jones 7 15 0 5

A. Pinner 6 11 1 3

S. Bryson 2 10 0 7

J. Harrington 1 4 0 4
Yes, it is absolutely pathetic. Another mysterious injury to Kevin Jones. I still don't know what is wrong with him.
Cmon guys - TICE spent a lot of time with the DF this week and was more involved with them in practice. That has to be why! :P

If nothing else i look like a genius for picking up Vines at noon and plugging him into my flex spot in a ppr league - he's got 8 for 97 :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread