What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W9 - Oakland V Kansas City (1 Viewer)

First 3 plays from the Raiders.... required about 24 tacklers total by the Chiefs. Chiefs are not wrapping up at all yet!

Moss over the middle to endzone(overthrown), running hard route. look fine to me but its still early

Last edited by a moderator:
Geesh... its early in the 1Q... but for having the #1 QB and #1 RB on the cheatsheets my stats are pretty thin. Larry without a carry and Kerry without a completion? COME on!

Moss has been targeted 3 times (without a catch) and looks like he feels pretty good.

:thumbup:
still early, but signs are good, now where is that fingers crossed smiley

Does a gentleman named Doug Gabriel happen to be playing football for the Raiders today? Sounds like Collins hasn't completed a pass yet...

Does a gentleman named Doug Gabriel happen to be playing football for the Raiders today? Sounds like Collins hasn't completed a pass yet...
So far, its Collins to Porter mostly.

2 and 25 run Crocket

3 and 24 run Crocket

WTF?
Worst case of quitting on a drive I can remember. :thumbdown: It's one thing on 3rd down, but on 2nd also.

Just bad.
He comes in again and IMMEDIATELY the drive comes to an abrupt end. I guess Crockett must have incriminating photos of the coach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lousy gameplan so far by the Chiefs...Johnson only has 4 carries and Green can's hit his ### with either hand. Adjust people, adjust...

Lousy gameplan so far by the Chiefs...Johnson only has 4 carries and Green can's hit his ### with either hand. Adjust people, adjust...
LJ is averaging 7.5 YPC and he only has 4 carries. Nice Vermeil, very NICE. :rant:

Lousy gameplan so far by the Chiefs...Johnson only has 4 carries and Green can's hit his ### with either hand.  Adjust people, adjust...
LJ is averaging 7.5 YPC and he only has 4 carries. Nice Vermeil, very NICE. :rant:
I don't know that Vermeil is calling the plays, but this is an obvious correction they need to make. Green is injured and not in playing well.....RUN.

As a Priest owner, I have to chuckle a little at the Larry Johnson fanboys. This isn't panning out quite they way we'd expected, eh?

#1 QB + #1 RB = 5 points... woohoo...Losing to Simms/Galloway right now... wonder if there is a stat showing how many hyped up "shootouts" turn into duds.

As a Priest owner, I have to chuckle a little at the Larry Johnson fanboys. This isn't panning out quite they way we'd expected, eh?
9 rushes for 53 yds so far....and YOU are chuckling? :bye:
Um, yes. In my league, that's 5 points. On pace for a whopping 10.

For a Priest owner, I find it hard to believe you're chuckling at LJ, considering the realistic chance Priest may not suit up the rest of the year. Keep chuckling though. :no:

Man KC looks like poop........I had a bad feeling about this but man its the freakin raiders!!!!!!Two huge penalties on the oline no less

2-10-OAK 37 (1:45) L.Johnson right end to OAK 34 for 3 yards. PENALTY on KC-B.Waters, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at OAK 37 - No Play.2-20-OAK 47 (1:37) T.Green pass to L.Johnson to OAK 32 for 15 yards. PENALTY on KC-J.Welbourn, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at OAK 47 - No Play.OK guys, its the other way!! :rolleyes:

I don't want to clutter this post with a pissing contest, but I can feel your pain brother....drafting Priest in the 1st round after everyone told you they'll split carries, now your #1 pick is out and his backup, who you should have drafted but probably didn't take early enough, is on pace for over 100 yds and will get at least 1 td. And the rest of the season, which you thought was bad because your #1 pick was splitting carries, turns into a nightmare as he watches from the sideline...on his way to retirement.

Still quite a bit of game left to be predicting that LJ won't score a TD.

I'm watching NFL.com.. Collins 8/20... Is he looking that bad, receivers dropping the ball or what?

I don't want to clutter this post with a pissing contest, but I can feel your pain brother....drafting Priest in the 1st round after everyone told you they'll split carries, now your #1 pick is out and his backup, who you should have drafted but probably didn't take early enough, is on pace for over 100 yds and will get at least 1 td. And the rest of the season, which you thought was bad because your #1 pick was splitting carries, turns into a nightmare as he watches from the sideline...on his way to retirement.
Wow, you LJ guys are a grouchy lot, aren't you?Look, I wasn' trying to personally insult anyone. I just expected -- like pretty much every other fantasy football player -- that LJ had potential to put up astronomical numbers today. So far, it's not happening.

:popcorn:

P.S. I haven't started Priest most of the year. I snagged Thomas Jones in the sixth round, and he's been in Priest's slot.

I'm watching NFL.com.. Collins 8/20... Is he looking that bad, receivers dropping the ball or what?
A little of both. Porter has looked to have "given up" on a couple catches. Kerry has looked lost and had some bad throws as well.Hoping for a different 2nd half here.

Wow, you LJ guys are a grouchy lot, aren't you?Look, I wasn' trying to personally insult anyone. I just expected -- like pretty much every other fantasy football player -- that LJ had potential to put up astronomical numbers today. So far, it's not happening.

:popcorn:

P.S. I haven't started Priest most of the year. I snagged Thomas Jones in the sixth round, and he's been in Priest's slot.
I'm curious if you have a special league where you only play for one half...do you get to choose the half you get stats from or is it always the first half? :rolleyes:

I'm watching NFL.com.. Collins 8/20...  Is he looking that bad, receivers dropping the ball or what?
A little of both. Porter has looked to have "given up" on a couple catches. Kerry has looked lost and had some bad throws as well.Hoping for a different 2nd half here.
A little of both - but mostly Collins stinking it up.

Who is Collins backup? Is it still Tuisopo? The guy looks like crap.They are still winning, so I doubt he gets yanked, but I would guess the backup will get some 1st team snaps this week.

Users who are viewing this thread