What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W9 - Philadelphia V Washington (1 Viewer)

I am watching this game hoping TO will run onto the field and steal the ball from McNabb at some point.

Is there an official award for most improved player? Santana Moss looks like a completely different player than last year. He's doing a lot of little things away from the ball and just playing an overall unselfish game. He's also running his routes very crisply and is showing a lot of heart when guys try to tackle him.I don't own him in any leagues, but I'm very impressed with his improved attitude.

Cooley looking good so far and is getting lots of looks.I need a TD out of him tinight. Or 100yds. Or both :excited:

I wouldn't want to be the guy that ticks off Joe Gibbs before the film session Monday if the Skins get punked at home by a Terrell-Owens-less Eagle team.

I wouldn't want to be the guy that ticks off Joe Gibbs before the film session Monday if the Skins get punked at home by a Terrell-Owens-less Eagle team.
:confused: This team doesn not need that doof to win. They went to the Super Bowl last year without him

seriously what he is going to do. Yell GOSH DARN IT real loud

Eagles D and special teams have been doing their jobs. offense needs to get at least 3 out of another good starting point.

McNabb hasnt looked like this all yearHe seems determined to shove this game up TO's ###

Ahhhh....TYPICAL T.O. long TD there...er, wait, OH, that was Reggie Brown wasn't it? :pickle: :) :pickle:
I gotta ask - dancing pickles - why???
Hey I like your signature. With your entire roster from a league that we all care about. Awesome! :thumbup: Now back to the game, the Eagles look VERY motivated. The Redskins better motivate themselves or else this won't be too pretty.

the eagles need to get the play called quicker...it's not like andy reid has to decide between pass and run very often. philly is just getting to the line too late on many plays

Ahhhh....TYPICAL T.O. long TD there...er, wait, OH, that was Reggie Brown wasn't it? :pickle: :) :pickle:
Hey I like your signature. With your entire roster from a league that we all care about. Awesome! :thumbup: Now back to the game, the Eagles look VERY motivated. The Redskins better motivate themselves or else this won't be too pretty.
Come on Cooley, just a little bit more....yardage and catches..... :shock:

Come on Cooley, just a little bit more....yardage and catches..... :shock:
I need Westbrook to bust a MOVE too.... :shock:

McNabb hasnt looked like this all year

He seems determined to shove this game up TO's ###
He has still has hernia and rib problems but he has one less pain in the ####.

looks pretty damned close....it was coming out of his hands as he was bringing it forward....i don't think that was a td.

Does anyone teach tackling anymore, or is everyone looking to be on "jakked up"?
Touchdown under review - what happens if it isn't a TD? There was no fumble, so the Eagles can't get the ball...

:confused: This team doesn not need that doof to win. They went to the Super Bowl last year without him
:rolleyes: Yeah because its not like he helped them get that #1 seed in the regular season or helped them in the playoffs by diverting attention and letting them not have to focus on past failures.

Users who are viewing this thread