What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W9 - Philadelphia V Washington (1 Viewer)

Does anyone teach tackling anymore, or is everyone looking to be on "jakked up"?
Touchdown under review - what happens if it isn't a TD? There was no fumble, so the Eagles can't get the ball...
Yeah, that's a stupid challengehe was in, and even if he wasn't, the skins get the ball at the one-inch line.

I think the fans were just chanting. "TO SUCKS" I don't think either team will disagrea with that.

I wouldn't want to be the guy that ticks off Joe Gibbs before the film session Monday if the Skins get punked at home by a Terrell-Owens-less Eagle team.
:confused: This team doesn not need that doof to win. They went to the Super Bowl last year without him
:rolleyes: Yeah because its not like he helped them get that #1 seed in the regular season or helped them in the playoffs by diverting attention and letting them not have to focus on past failures.
:lmao: They played 2 playoff games without him, and won both. Thats how they got to the Super Bowl. He had nothing to do with either game. Stop while you have a chance guy

John Hall still looks hurt.His FG was a knuckleball and he didn't look too comfortable on that last kickoff.

I wouldn't want to be the guy that ticks off Joe Gibbs before the film session Monday if the Skins get punked at home by a Terrell-Owens-less Eagle team.
:confused: This team doesn not need that doof to win. They went to the Super Bowl last year without him
:rolleyes: Yeah because its not like he helped them get that #1 seed in the regular season or helped them in the playoffs by diverting attention and letting them not have to focus on past failures.
:lmao: They played 2 playoff games without him, and won both. Thats how they got to the Super Bowl. He had nothing to do with either game. Stop while you have a chance guy
And I suppose that he had nothing to do with them getting home field advantage. And I suppose that you know more than the Eagles players who when being interviews during SB week said that having the whole "will TO be able to play" story was a huge help because it took emphasis off their past failures.Bottom line: In the past 4 full years, TO was on an Eagles roster for one. They've been to one super bowl and it was that year. Those are the undisputed facts. You can say anything you want, but you can't change that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Psst...Eagles. #47....TE....yeah, the guy that's already caught 6 balls. You might want to watch him.

So,Any thoughts on how the Eagles will screw up the clock management this time?I vote time expires with a catch across the middle..... :wall:

Note to NFL teams: If you are going to try the "fake spike" technique that Favre tried last week and McNabb tried here, you have to have some signal to let everyone else on the offense know about it.

wait what the hell just happened? i was getting something to eat and i saw mcnabb get laid out and the line standing still

Note to NFL teams: If you are going to try the "fake spike" technique that Favre tried last week and McNabb tried here, you have to have some signal to let everyone else on the offense know about it.
Yep. Lewis would have gotten 6 if he was "in on it"

Anyone else just afraid to start Westbrook anymore? Is there a less productive starting RB rusher in the league?

wait what the hell just happened? i was getting something to eat and i saw mcnabb get laid out and the line standing still
McNabb went for the fake spike play. I guess he intended to throw for the endzone.However, nobody on the Eagles offensive line knew about. So, the Redskins defenders just blew by them.

what are you doing McNabb?that's what bad teams with bad coaches do.they leave 3 points on the board at the end of the half.is it a coincidence that that's the second time this happened to them at the end of the half.that nonsense wouldn't have happened if they had a timeout there.but of course they didn't have a timeout.reid makes sure they always waste at least 2 timeouts in the first quarter.like if mcnabb doesn't call at least 2 useless timeout in the first quarter he gets fine.what garbage this team has become. i blame reid-a disgruntled eagles fan

Users who are viewing this thread