What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W9 - Philadelphia V Washington (1 Viewer)

Anyone else just afraid to start Westbrook anymore? Is there a less productive starting RB rusher in the league?
He's third on the Eagles in rushing tonight with those five yards on eight carries.

McNabb needs to be shot...2 out of 3 weeks now he has screwed up a fg to end the half. McNabb giving away fgs like they are raffle tickets combined with our new game long prevent defense we play has this eagles fan disgusted.

Anyone else just afraid to start Westbrook anymore? Is there a less productive starting RB rusher in the league?
He's third on the Eagles in rushing tonight with those five yards on eight carries.
it's the redskins, they have a good defense. in case you didn't notice

If the Skins Blitz heavy in second half and on offense get a couple of completions to Thrash, this game is over.........

Is it just me or did the Eagles just look bad in that half? they may need T.O. more than they think. I'm thinking they turn into baby's again, scared to talk back to him and let him come back next week. After that half of football, They NEED him!

It's great to finally see a QB get hammered on the fake spike trick. Nothing against McNabb, I just think don't like that play for some reason. Very original idea by Dan Marino (I believe he was the first to do this), but pretty lame by every else since then.

McNabb needs to be shot...2 out of 3 weeks now he has screwed up a fg to end the half. McNabb giving away fgs like they are raffle tickets combined with our new game long prevent defense we play has this eagles fan disgusted.
Wasn't that hit at the end of that play enough of a punishment? I'm sure he'll think twice about doing that next time. Andy Ried's man crush on Mcnabb won't let that happen EVER again!that was one heck of a hit! :eek:

Is LaVar Arrington playing tonight?

:confused:
Maybe if he has a stroke On Tomorrow and comes back to play in Week 10 with 2 holes in his heart??? Perhaps then you'll hear something about him, no gurantee's, just a thought I had. You'd think ESPN would enjoy a story like that. :bag:

what are you doing McNabb?

that's what bad teams with bad coaches do.

they leave 3 points on the board at the end of the half.

is it a coincidence that that's the second time this happened to them at the end of the half.

that nonsense wouldn't have happened if they had a timeout there.

but of course they didn't have a timeout.

reid makes sure they always waste at least 2 timeouts in the first quarter.

like if mcnabb doesn't call at least 2 useless timeout in the first quarter he gets fine.

what garbage this team has become. i blame reid

-a disgruntled eagles fan
For those of us who have followed the Eagles under Reid, we all know that the dirty little secret of his coaching limits is his lack of ability in managing the clock. It hasn't been much of a problem over the past 2-3 seasons, especially last year when they went 13-1 and won by 2+ scores every game. It was terribly noticeable, however, during Supe 39 (remember?).This goes on and on. He's a great coach, but he needs someone to manage his 2 minute drill...

it's the redskins, they have a good defense. in case you didn't notice
The Washington defense ranks 25th in rushing yards/game by giving up 130.4/game. The 4.5 yards they give up per carry is ranked 27th....in case you didn't notice.

BTW, the boobs in the ESPN booth passed on bad TO info during the game.According to the Joe Banner press conference at the Eagles website, he is suspended WITHOUT pay.I was surprised when those nimrods said TO was getting paid. And they should have known better because the home page shows banner talking with Suzy.

I'd think a one-legged woman could fall for 5 yards in 8 carries against any NFL team. Not impressed.

especially last year when they went 13-1
didn't the NFL expand from 14 to 16 games in 1978? :confused:
Philly fans are generally drunk and have no idea what year it is.However they went 13-1 with TO in the regular season I think.
They went 13-1, TO was hurt and all of the starters were rested or made cameos in the last 2 games.Edit to add: i.e. McNabb attempted 3 passes in Week 16 against STL and didn't play Week 17.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if he would have fielded it clean it would have just been a nice catch and forget the circus stuff.
You must have seen Greg Lewis' last 10 targets :) (He had 2 targets last week, both reviewed - one was a 15 yard catch, one was a 15-yard target, ruled incomplete).

Bottom line - catch the ball on the first touch will ya?

Why dont the Eagles just punt or FG on 3rd down instead of habitually throwing away 2nd down and save us all the trouble?

Nice pressure by the Skins D on 3rd down. Akers to tie it.
That was a nice job of McNabb to throw it away (into the ground).I know he gets heat for the one-hoppers but that was a smart throw.

Almost had a heart attack, need 1 TD from Brunnell and Cooley fumbles on the 5 or so... thank god they got it back. :unsure:Damn portis. I hate him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread