What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W9 - Pittsburgh at Washington (1 Viewer)

I swear the 'Skins tip more balls at the line of scrimmage than any other team. It's uncanny. The best guy used to be Phillip Daniels but they've kept it up even without him.

Skins are playing with a lot of emotion right now. Steelers need to be careful not to let this game get out of hand early.

oh...and great onside kick call Tomlin!!luckily the D bailed you out with a 3&out
I am really starting to lose faith in Tomlin as a HC. OC and special teams coach should have been fired a long time ago. That was a horrible call.

Some great defense so far tonight - as expected. Parker looks pretty spry as well......

Gonna be a great one...

My money is on the Skins tonight with this logic:I saw Philadelphia play the Steelers and I thought Philly looked significantly better than the Steelers. Shortly after that game, I saw Philly play the Redkins and I thought the Redkins significantly outplayed the Eagles.This line of thinking isn't near fullproof but it's hard for me to shake those thoughts, so I'm on the Skins tonight.I'm thinking 24-20 Washington.
I disagree if you are not all over Big Ben it will be a long day. Skins go down. 26-14
What makes you believe that the Redskins can't put pressure on Ben?
They certainly generate more pressure than their sack numbers would indicate, but they're not an elite pass rushing team either, to say the least.The best news is that Cornelius Griffin is playing tonight, and the whole rest of the line tends to key off of him when it comes to their play.
Although not a Skins fan, I've seen most of their games. Against Dallas, I thought they put good pressure on Romo....against Philly, I thought they put solid pressure on McNabb. Now, Ben's a big guy and can move around a bit himself but that's also what's gotten him hurt a bit this year too.
they can bring the heat

And to think at one time I was disapointed that I had to pick Portis at 10 becuase everyone else was off the board.

oh...and great onside kick call Tomlin!!luckily the D bailed you out with a 3&out
I am really starting to lose faith in Tomlin as a HC. OC and special teams coach should have been fired a long time ago. That was a horrible call.
WOW I was not aware that the Steers fans were so down on Tomlin
They make no offensive adjustments ever. Offensive play calling has been terrible. Arians is garbage and the HC takes full responsibility if he does not make changes on the coaching staff. OL and special teams coach should be fired as well.

I don't get it - the Redskins call that play all the time. I've seen it vs. nearly everyone that they've played, yet defenses cannot stop it. Some DC needs to figure that out.

Haven't seen that much lack of organization since the Raiders... or was it the Lions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread