What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W9 - Pittsburgh at Washington (1 Viewer)

For some reason, ARE is scaring the hell out of me fielding punts tonight. Is it windy or something?

And to think at one time I was disapointed that I had to pick Portis at 10 becuase everyone else was off the board.
:goodposting: atleast you admit it
Yeah funny thing in my local league I HAVE A FEW skins fans and one of them picked #2 overall (save 3) and when he got up he was hesitating on what to do. We all got on him about Portis and he pretty much was forced to pick him now I WISH WE DID NOT LOL. WE DID HIM A BIG FAVOR HUH.

Close no call....looked like it may have been a holding, not a pass interference. I have no problem with the no call, just be consistent on both sides and let them play.

WOW Skins are blowing this. They had the Steelers right where they wanted.
YEah, I don't like having only six points after this start given teh field position discrepancy, but I kind of expected this sort of game tonight given the defenses.

WOW Skins are blowing this. They had the Steelers right where they wanted.
YEah, I don't like having only six points after this start given teh field position discrepancy, but I kind of expected this sort of game tonight given the defenses.
True but the Skins could easily have had either 4 fg or a td plus the 2 fg's they have been at the 40 2 times and go stopped on 3rd down. Still they are looking good.

Seems I have seen this game before when the Steelers played the Ravens and got dominated in the first half but the Ravens let them stay close. and got beat in the second half.

Seems I have seen this game before when the Steelers played the Ravens and got dominated in the first half but the Ravens let them stay close. and got beat in the second half.
Certainly a possibility, however the Redskins offense has tended to start slow and pick up speed as the game goes on. We'll have to see if this is one more of those kinds of games.

Users who are viewing this thread