What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W9 - San Diego V NY Jets (1 Viewer)

Kaeding is playingPLAYER | INJURY | STATUS LT Roman Oben Foot Out LB Randall Godfrey Neck Out LB Steve Foley Abdomen Out SS Terrence Kiel Ankle Out C Nick Hardwick Ankle Out WR Eric Parker Ankle Quest.

Last edited by a moderator:
1-10-SD 41 (11:34) L.Tomlinson up the middle to SD 41 for no gain (J.Reed).2-10-SD 41 (10:57) L.Tomlinson up the middle to SD 44 for 3 yards (J.Vilma, R.Washington).3-7-SD 44 (10:17) D.Brees pass to L.Tomlinson to NYJ 41 for 15 yards (E.Coleman).1-10-NYJ 41 (9:47) L.Tomlinson right end to NYJ 25 for 16 yards (K.Rhodes).Like this start!

Dierdorf just said look at his feet. I'm gonna puke. We get enough of the Sunday night guys, Dan. Ok? Thanks.

I know he made a mistake before he looked good, but the announcers are right - that Merrimen kid is going to be good.

this is just a highlight reel for LT. Enberg and Dierdoff talking about Barry Sanders and Sweetness. LT is playing lake an all time great. Its fun being a Boltz fan.

Brees is having an excellent game. Gates, McCardell, and Caldwell have all looked good as well. Even V.Jackson got in on the action. Offense looks very strong.

Brees is having an excellent game. Gates, McCardell, and Caldwell have all looked good as well. Even V.Jackson got in on the action. Offense looks very strong.
It's the Jets, so the whole grain of salt thing - but this offense does look damn good.

agreed. Glad I started Brees today. He looks great. Had Gates made a little move and got in Brees would have 20 pts already.

LT makes going to nfl.com for updates as enjoyable as... well almost. He will be missed dearly next week :cry:

I hardly ever watch the Jets but I'm forced to watch them today (my buddy with the Dish is on vacation this week)... Why does CMart start every play 6-7 yards behind the QB? I seems like he always lines up further back than any other RB in the league. I only complain because I'm playing the Chargers D and it looks like they have plenty of time to jump on the play with CMart starting so far back. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread