What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W9 - Seattle V Arizona (1 Viewer)

what happened there? Just went back to ARI
No doubt. From play by play from cbs:N.Rackers kicks 69 yards from ARZ 30 to SEA 1. J.Scobey pushed ob at ARZ 46 for 53 yards (L.Reid).

Seattle Seahawks at 08:51

3-17-SEA45 (8:51) M.Hasselbeck pass to B.Engram to SEA 48 for 3 yards (R.Griffith).

4-14-SEA48 (8:12) T.Rouen punts 52 yards to end zone, Center-J.Darche, Touchback.

Holgram is a horrible coach thathates SA. First down in the redzone there up big and hes throwing
Have you followed fantasy football at all during the last 4 years? Just checking.
I keep telling myself it'll change though. Call me delusional but how could anyone ignore a back that has tihs many td's

Here, I fixed it for you.

With Warner Arizona has no chance, with McCown Arizona has a chance to score some TDs.
Here I fixed it back.How many TDs has Warner thrown this year? How many has McCown thrown? Sure McCown makes mistakes, but so does Warner, but with Warner the upside is a FG, the upside with McCown is a TD.

Here, I fixed it for you.

With Warner Arizona has no chance, with McCown Arizona has a chance to score some TDs.
Here I fixed it back.How many TDs has Warner thrown this year? How many has McCown thrown? Sure McCown makes mistakes, but so does Warner, but with Warner the upside is a FG, the upside with McCown is a TD.
You've obviously never heard of :sarcasm:

In FG range!NFL.com has been insanely bad today....they had Fitzgerald catch a pass for -21 yards for a minute...then changed it to 23 positive...then showed Seattle with the ball....now back to AZ in the RZ. :loco:

Why does Hasselbeck get to throw it so much when the Hawks should just run the clock down?Edit: Why don't they ever let SA get into a rythmn

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryant Johnson just ruined a beautiful TD run!

Ok... cool. Go Fitz!
elaborate please
BJ made a blatent uneccessary clip on a TD play, so it came back to the spot of the foul.Then Rackers made a 44 yarder.

:clap:

edit:

1-10-ARI 21 (13:29) K.Warner pass to E.Edwards for 79 yards, TOUCHDOWN NULLIFIED by Penalty. PENALTY on ARZ-B.Johnson, Illegal Block Above the Waist, 10 yards, enforced at SEA 16.

1-10-SEA 26 (13:00) K.Warner pass incomplete to B.Johnson (K.Herndon).

2-10-SEA 26 (12:54) M.Shipp up the middle to SEA 26 for no gain (B.Fisher).

3-10-SEA 26 (12:18) (Shotgun) K.Warner pass incomplete to R.Newhouse (G.Wistrom).

4-10-SEA 26 (12:14) N.Rackers 44 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-N.Hodel, Holder-S.Player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holgram needs to either be fired by teammanagment or take all playing privalges away no reason they dont run SA
YEAH!He has his team up 33 to 19 and in 1st place in their division!

FIRE HIS ####! :rolleyes:

In FG range!

NFL.com has been insanely bad today....they had Fitzgerald catch a pass for -21 yards for a minute...then changed it to 23 positive...then showed Seattle with the ball....now back to AZ in the RZ. :loco:
I often see that as I'm a game recapper..... they screw up on the ball crossing the 50.

Users who are viewing this thread