What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W9 - Seattle V Arizona (1 Viewer)

CBS listing McCown in at QB...? Is this right, for those of you watching the game?

i saw that too, just turned the game on and warner is in. i dont know why they said mccown threw 2 passes..i did not see, i dont knwo for sure, but they just showed him on the sideline with his visor on and clipboard in hand.

Rackers must be Kurt Warner's biggest fan.3-6-SEA 8(8:48) K.Warner pass to L.Fitzgerald to SEA 6 for 2 yards (A.Dyson).3-6-SEA 8(8:48) 4-4-SEA 6 (7:59) N.Rackers 23 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-N.Hodel, Holder-S.Player

whooooooooo shaun and rackersplaying the LT owner, need SA to do well :) warners not doing horrible

Last edited by a moderator:
Just figured this out.. NFL.com has the clocks all wrong (see the multiple 14:13 entries). I just need to ensure they don't take away minutes from Alexander. 1-10-ARI27 (14:51) K.Warner pass to B.Johnson to ARZ 48 for 21 yards (M.Manuel).1-10-ARI48 (14:13) M.Shipp right tackle to ARZ 48 for no gain (M.Tubbs).2-10-ARI48 (13:27) K.Warner pass to A.Bergen to SEA 47 for 5 yards (M.Manuel).3-5-SEA47 (12:47) M.Shipp left end to SEA 43 for 4 yards (M.Boulware).1-15-SEA45 (14:13) M.Shipp up the middle to SEA 41 for 4 yards (G.Wistrom).2-11-SEA41 (14:13) K.Warner pass to B.Johnson to SEA 36 for 5 yards (M.Trufant).3-6-SEA36 (14:13) K.Warner pass to J.Arrington to SEA 27 for 9 yards (M.Manuel, L.Tatupu).1-10-SEA27 (9:52) J.Arrington left end to SEA 12 for 15 yards (M.Manuel, L.Tatupu). ----------------Just tuning into the game now, but how does 4 minutes come off the clock between plays? It blew me away to see the Hawks not getting the ball until 7 minutes into the first quarter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rackers must be Kurt Warner's biggest fan.

3-6-SEA 8(8:48) K.Warner pass to L.Fitzgerald to SEA 6 for 2 yards (A.Dyson).3-6-SEA 8(8:48)

4-4-SEA 6 (7:59) N.Rackers 23 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-N.Hodel, Holder-S.Player
Then I'm Warner's 2nd biggest fan.

Arrington actually looks good so far.

Am I the only one actually watching?

But Shipp needs to come out.
agreed. He looks quick and looks like he actually knows..... oh nevermind, just ran into is lead blocker...:stillwaitingonhimtomature:

Kurt Warner pass to [18] to SEA 8 for 8 yards :lol: so who's #18? And the Warner love for Rackers continues.....

Interesting. SA walked to the locker room with 3:22 left. He was smiling, etc. So, didn't look like an injury.

Kurt Warner just took a sack when he had about 8 seconds of protection. That guy.... its no wonder he takes so many hits!

Users who are viewing this thread