What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread Week 11 - New York Jets at New England Patriots (1 Viewer)

that's ok -- I'm sure jets fans will more than balance out the excuse totals AFTER the game.
Sure, we will.The Pats couldn't hang - they had too many injuries.Well, they didn't have Brady, so......Well, Sammy Morris was not 100%...BGE is a rookie, he'll get better as he plays more...How's that for a start? :excited:

Wow they Totally butchered that beautiful anthem. Nice way to bleep the f'in apex there too.

Does Keller need Favre back next year to move up in the TE rankings or does he no matter who is throwing the ball?

Just once I'd like to make the right call in starting or sitting Leon.

Is it just my TV or did the announcers audio fade away to almost nothing.

Just once I'd like to make the right call in starting or sitting Leon.Is it just my TV or did the announcers audio fade away to almost nothing.
yep and the the commercials will deafen you after turning up the tv to hear.

Just once I'd like to make the right call in starting or sitting Leon.Is it just my TV or did the announcers audio fade away to almost nothing.
yep and the the commercials will deafen you after turning up the tv to hear.
Nice audio feed NFL network! :lmao: Now if they could figure out how to set Kornhole's mic to this level on Monday nights, we may have something!

That was a nice call on 3rd and 5 :thumbup:
The bloom is really off of McDaniels rose. The Pats are still treating Cassel with kid gloves in week 10 when he has shown the ability to move the team. I would like at least a little more risk taking.I think they were afraid of a sack taking them out of FG range. They wanted definite points on the first drive.Need a better kick from Gostkowski so the Jets arent starting at the 40 this time.

Users who are viewing this thread