What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread Week 11 - New York Jets at New England Patriots (1 Viewer)

The further ahead the Jets get, the more touches Jones'll get as they wanna grind out the clock down the game eh? That was a great run back by Washington.

The further ahead the Jets get, the more touches Jones'll get as they wanna grind out the clock down the game eh? That was a great run back by Washington.
Even more to the point is the fact that New England is getting 3s, not 7s, in the Red Zone.If they can't score touchdowns they're done.

Anybody got the Jets D tonight?
I recommended the Jets D to my buddy when I thought they were gonna have to run in the mud. He was gonna start Balt against the Giants and I figured Eli would score on em. I felt bad after I heard the field was gonna be in good shape, but that run back made up for it. No TD's in the red zone so far for NE either, I bet they keep it tough.

great catch by cotchery, i'm surprised the Pats didn't challenge it though.

what a 1 handed catchand now the TDI knew I shoulda started Cotch
Well, like I was saying to someone earlier - either he or Coles could have a big game but lately you never know which.Tonight is Cotch's night I guess.Should have started him myself BUT as a Jets fan, still loving this so far.

Cassell might be the worst QB in the league. The idiot cannot hit Moss when he has an old Ty Law beat 1:1 most of the snaps. I hope the Jets score 70 on these boobs. :angry:

For as much grief as Jerry Jones gets for having no back up to Romo; what was NE thinking with this goofball as their back up QB. Where was that red zone throw? Not even close to the best red zone WR in the league. Geez....

just wondering, what was the spread?

I have a feeling it was something like NE -2.5, but never checked it out

Users who are viewing this thread