What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread Week 2 - San Fran@St.Louis (1 Viewer)

Bulger will make a difference, for SF who I see winning easily. Bulger is no longer invisible.

Gotta love it when the Rams' offensive line coach leads the team out of the locker room.Does anyone not believe the Rams will be fired up behind Bulger to face the blitzing niners?

Rams' first series:3 pass plays....3 incompletionsThey still don't realize they have Marshall Faulk!

As someone who is tired of seeing the antics of Terrell Owens, I thoroughly enjoyed watching him getting popped like that. I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but seeing Owens take a big hit was nice to see for once.

As someone who is tired of seeing the antics of Terrell Owens, I thoroughly enjoyed watching him getting popped like that. I don't want to see anyone get hurt, but seeing Owens take a big hit was nice to see for once.
I can't say I was terribly upset either!

Owens has a concussion and is reportedly out for the rest of the game. With Owens out, the Rams MUST win this game.

I kinda would like to see the Rams do good.But I would prefer it with Warner at QB.Also, as a Faulk owner, I am not worried about Marshal's lack of points.With Turley, Pace, and team gunning for the passing game, he will get his yards.

How was Garcia hurt?
Leonard Little clocked him after Garcia executed a play fake. No one can accuse the Rams defense of being soft now as they knocked Owens and Garcia both out of the game with concussions.

You have to be kidding me. Is Garcia really gone for the day?I had a choice of Garcia, Bulger, and Brooks and of course I pick the losing hand. Last week I started Brooks over Garcia and that burned me. Ugh, ugh, ugh.

No one can accuse the Rams defense of being soft now as they knocked Owens and Garcia both out of the game with concussions.
Owens has been cleared to return and Garcia looks like he'll be back.

Owens has been cleared to play, but they are talking about the controversy of putting a player with a concussion back in, especially after what happened with Warner last week.

Who was the RB on the play when Garcia was hurt?Was it a case of a missed block?
Not sure, but Garcia had already handed the ball off and was turning like a QB would on a fake when Little clocked him. They said that had Garcia not did the play fake, it would have been a personal foul.

Garcia is back on the field. The Rams offense hasn't done much aside from the touchdown drive. That piece of crap tight end Manulamanua or however the hell you spell his name(I don't feel like looking it up) has dropped 2 easy passes, the last of which would have given them 3rd and short or a 1st down.

Users who are viewing this thread