What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread WK 9 NE@DEN (1 Viewer)

Lelie has dropped several tonight...he rep was that he caught everything near him. Wonder what's wrong...

I don't know if it's been touched on here, but I don't think that Ashley Lelie is very good.Sort of like Eddie Kennison, I guess. :yucky:

Come on Portis....break it and win my game for me! Down by 18, but he gets 2 pts for every 10 now since he's over 100 (odd rules).
same here!! I did know someone else had those rules.. ours starts after 50 though...

Okay, not second guessing, but I would have run it to Portis--if you don't get it, you at least make NE take the last time out....

Madden the New England strategist suggest getting into field goal range, then taking a shot at the end zone. Then Kevin Faulk makes him look like a genius.

That's great... I need a sack, int, fumble for NE Defense, Or a catch by Sharpe for a win. Tied still... come on.....

Shanny got outcoached again...that's a shock.
So true. The ego of the guy is incredible. Instead of running the clock down with an All-World RB he chooses to throw the ball with Kanell.

I'm gonna lose by 8 friggin points.. thanks a lot shanny... have fun watching the playoffs at home on your couch dumb ###!

Kannel has got to be the worst qb in the league.. shanny should be fired just for having him as a backup...

I can't believe it! I jokingly Keerocked Tom Brady in the Santana Moss/Dodds on Crack thread, and Brady goes OFF!!!!!Keerocking works!!!!! Brady over 350 yards, and 3 TDS!

Users who are viewing this thread