What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread WK 9 NE@DEN (1 Viewer)

As long as Elam has under 12 points tonight... I'm a happy happy camper!
Let's get 5 TDs from Clinton Portis for one league, and one from Lelie for another. ANd the Elam XP will clinch another league. :nerd:

Gotta keep Adam V under 17 tonight.I'm feeling a little uneasy now with Seymour being out. :thumbdown: Let's see if BB can devise something to limit that loss. :thumbup:

I need 30 points combined from Portis and Elam. It's asking a lot, but it's possible.Let's go boys!!!!

What was that little dance move Portis did in the end zone? Sort of the Freakazoid Robot? :thumbup: Dang, the kid's gonna be Billy Whiteshoes Johnson.

Is this some sort of sick joke?I was hoping the Pats would play ball control..I get that...I lose with only 11 more Elam points.. :(

That's two turnovers for Brady, one more an I hit the over...he is killing me...I hate this, I need a new hobby!!!! :wall: :wall:

OMG!ELAM MISSED!SOMEONE UP THERE LIKES ME...for now
...and someone hates me!!!!Stupid announcer and the jinx "only missed once this year", never fails!!!!

Beautiful pass; a real strike. Brady's deep arm looks strangely improved lately. That was a real criticism of him last year, as I recall...

And to think I picked up and played Pathon over Branch this week :wall: I just need 15 more from Portis to make everything OK...

I poo-pooed Brady in the offseason because of his lack of deep ball. He's been making an ### outta me.

Good game.I am bad luck.Every time I am gone, the Pats do well, when I watch them, they start doing bad :wall:

Brady putting up a ton of yards with only a few completions, 4 for 129 and a TD so far, him and portis need to combine for 50 or so for me to get high week in my league. Over half way there already.

Elam's strained groin making anyone cry??return questionable!!!Portis' TD puts me over 100 and the high score signed sealed delivered!!!!!Where is K Faulk? Interestingly he gains 16 on 3rd and 19. Is he now back to 3rd down back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Elam's strained groin making anyone cry??return questionable!!!Portis' TD puts me over 100 and the high score signed sealed delivered!!!!!Where is K Faulk? Interestingly he gains 16 on 3rd and 19. Is he now back to 3rd down back?
Faulk will be in because of that baby Antiwain.Figgy battle.Wish my Pats could have scored a TD there......

Gotta love the MNF crew cuing up the main theme from "Kill Bill" just now. Someone not like Belichick? :rotflmao:

I am weeping openly.Where is the defense in this game?Kanell has all day to throw!

Damn. That non-Portis TD hurts. Not that i had much of a chance down by 34, but that little plunge would have at least kept me in it. :(

Time of possession:Denver 21:05New England 8:05 :eek: Patriots defense looking porous!!!!
No Richard SeymourNow the world can see how good that guy is.The Pats are a different team when he is out.

OBVIOUSLY Shannahan tells us now that Elam may have come into the game w/ a tweaked hamstring. Thankfully my opponent has him.

Wow, Patriots get lucky, bounces off one receiver's hands and 10 yards later winds up in the other receiver's hands.

Does anyone know the story with Elam? Is his return still questionable or is he likely done for the game?

Where is K Faulk? Interestingly he gains 16 on 3rd and 19. Is he now back to 3rd down back?
I think this is one of those times where BB is trying to do the unexpected thing by giving more carries to Antowain. I wish I knew when he was going to do this so I could not start Faulk. Second time this year he's done this to me.So far Antowain is looking pretty ineffective, but then so is a lot of the Pat's offense, but at least they've put together enough big plays to hang in this one so far.

How many more injuries can my Broncos take??We need to get healthy and run the table after the bye....
quit cryingwe have played 50 different players this year.15 injured starters.WE should be complaining about injury! :D

Users who are viewing this thread