What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

George Kittle or Travis Kelce? (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
I play in a 10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR league. I had a team offer me Travis Kelce and Tyrell Williams for George Kittle and Courtland Sutton. My WRs are Davante Adams, Julio Jones, Courtland Sutton, Allen Robinson, and Will Fuller.

Is this a good trade to make? Kelce has 43 targets on the season to Kittle's 28 and I feel like once Tyreek Hill returns, he opens up the field a bit more for Kelce. Thoughts?

Their team:

WR - Mike Evans, Curtis Samuel, Tyrell Williams

I like the Kelce / Williams side of the deal.  Kelce is the best player in the deal especially in PPR.  Kittle is great but is a step below.  Williams is a step down from Sutton but not a huge step and either of them are going to be behind a healthy Adams and Julio.

Only thing to consider in the deal....  Kittle has had his bye week.  Kelce has not.

Personally speaking though.  I would go with the Kelce side.

Assuming this is redraft, i’d probably make that deal.  I agree that Kelce is an upgrade over Kittle, and you’re right that things should open up more when Hill (and Watkins) return.  Sutton is preferable over Williams, and it’s not like you need either one of them this season.  If this is a dynasty league however,  losing Sutton would be a negative.  It really comes down to Kelce versus Kittle (again assuming redraft).  If you like Kelce more then do the deal.  This is probably a better deal for the other team, as Sutton is a pretty big upgrade over Samuels and Williams.  Good luck 

Assuming this is redraft, i’d probably make that deal.  I agree that Kelce is an upgrade over Kittle, and you’re right that things should open up more when Hill (and Watkins) return.  Sutton is preferable over Williams, and it’s not like you need either one of them this season.  If this is a dynasty league however,  losing Sutton would be a negative.  It really comes down to Kelce versus Kittle (again assuming redraft).  If you like Kelce more then do the deal.  This is probably a better deal for the other team, as Sutton is a pretty big upgrade over Samuels and Williams.  Good luck 
Thanks. I accepted the trade. One of my QBs is Mahomes so it'll be a nice stack too.

Users who are viewing this thread