What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants signings (1 Viewer)

Want to give us a little more information?

Who is Bell? What did they sign for?

Maybe a link?

Last edited by a moderator:

Who is Bell?  What did they sign for?

Maybe a link?
Giants | Demps signed to five-year dealWed, 15 Mar 2006 13:10:17 -0800

ESPNews reports the contract signed by New York Giants FS Will Demps was a five-year deal. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Giants | Q. Harris signing official

Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:30:11 -0800

Michael Eisen, of Giants.com, reports the New York Giants have officially signed S Quentin Harris. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Giants | B. Williams claimed

Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:57:26 -0800

Michael Eisen, of Giants.com, reports the New York Giants have officially claimed CB Brandon Williams off waivers from the Atlanta Falcons.

Giants | Bell signing official

Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:54:28 -0800

Michael Eisen, of Giants.com, reports the New York Giants have officially signed CB Jason Bell. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Giants | McQuarters signing official

Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:35:14 -0800

Michael Eisen, of Giants.com, reports the New York Giants have officially signed CB R.W. McQuarters. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Giants | Madison signing official

Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:32:37 -0800

Michael Eisen, of Giants.com, reports the New York Giants have officially signed CB Sam Madison. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Talk about Defensive Back overkill

Who is Bell?  What did they sign for?

Maybe a link?
Giants | Demps signed to five-year dealWed, 15 Mar 2006 13:10:17 -0800

ESPNews reports the contract signed by New York Giants FS Will Demps was a five-year deal. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Giants | Q. Harris signing official

Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:30:11 -0800

Michael Eisen, of Giants.com, reports the New York Giants have officially signed S Quentin Harris. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Giants | B. Williams claimed

Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:57:26 -0800

Michael Eisen, of Giants.com, reports the New York Giants have officially claimed CB Brandon Williams off waivers from the Atlanta Falcons.

Giants | Bell signing official

Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:54:28 -0800

Michael Eisen, of Giants.com, reports the New York Giants have officially signed CB Jason Bell. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Giants | McQuarters signing official

Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:35:14 -0800

Michael Eisen, of Giants.com, reports the New York Giants have officially signed CB R.W. McQuarters. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Giants | Madison signing official

Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:32:37 -0800

Michael Eisen, of Giants.com, reports the New York Giants have officially signed CB Sam Madison. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Talk about Defensive Back overkill
:thumbup: Thanks

I cant even say I knew who Jason Bell was.

I like Demps and I think Madison will be a decent enough stop-gap at CB until a younger player develops or they can sign a better free agent in a year or 2. McQuarters is also a decent signing, unless he is forced to start most of the season, in which case CB will remain a weakness for the Giants. I don't know much about the other guys. They seem like deep depth and special teams players, but at least they are all young, so hopefully they have some upside. I don't think any of these signings should stop Accorsi from drafting a good CB on the first day of the draft. I would like them to concentrate on DT and OLB first, though, and I think obtaining this depth at least gives them that option.

Jason Bell is an excellent gunner on punt returns and above average special teams player (non-returner). As a CB, in the three or four years with the Texans he has never been higher than the 4th corner when everyone is healthy and normally like 5th or 6th. Career special teamer; horrible defender.

Demps is an improvement over Alexander :thumbup: Signing Bell left me a little :confused: ...How many gunners does this team have now? Does this mean Tyree is being counted more on offense??

Demps is an improvement over Alexander :thumbup: Signing Bell left me a little :confused: ...How many gunners does this team have now? Does this mean Tyree is being counted more on offense??
Maybe they're going to go with a punt return block.

Users who are viewing this thread