What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Giants vs Chiefs Does Anyone Really Care About This Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

ChiefD

Footballguy
KC fans apparently don't. Tickets for Less is advertising a "Call us and name your price for a ticket to tonight's game" promotion.

It's rainy right now and about 42 degrees. Gonna be a nasty night. Rain should stop before kickoff. 

Giants 9 - Chiefs 4

It won't be very pretty and Williams is going to end up running 1-2 of them in tonight and Mahomes will find Hill or Kelce once but the Chiefs will get back on track this week and pull themselves up to .500

Kansas City 24...New York Giants 17

KC fans apparently don't. Tickets for Less is advertising a "Call us and name your price for a ticket to tonight's game" promotion.

It's rainy right now and about 42 degrees. Gonna be a nasty night. Rain should stop before kickoff. 

Giants 9 - Chiefs 4
considering the weather and the opponent...I can see why even die hards might want to stay home and watch....chiefs looking to get right....still a playoff team and super bowl contender IMO....hope to see some positive adjustments....

Giants 9 - Chiefs 4
I need 44.1 from Mahomes.  In our scoring he's done that five times in his career. :sadbanana:

bad/cold/muddy weather usually favors less fg attempts i think, so good for me. but bad/cold/muddy weather also favors defensive scores, so not good for me.

good news is manningcast is on tonight so should be good for a few laughs with Eli and Giants stories. Tonight's guests per twitter: Jon Stewart, Michael Strahan, Josh Allen, Michael Irvin. looking forward to the Strahan segment, there will be lots of pro-Giants moments tonight.

As far as fans in KC not caring or not wanting to attend the game, that might make them "fair weather fans", pun intended.

A lot of people on this board probably care a great deal about the game. I'm thinking there are at least 10 fantasy relevant players/positions playing tonight.

Add to that anyone who may have placed a small,or large,wager on the game and that's quite a few people who care.

My opinion on the game: Be careful KC,be very ,very careful. Barkley and Golladay out make The Chiefs a solid home favorite. But a suspect KC D and posiible bad weather could make this a very close game. Graham Gano pops a 45 yard field goal as time runs out.  Giants-37....Chiefs-34

I care about. K Toney getting 5.85 points.

Also, if the Giants find a way to win it will knock out 81 participants in my survivor pool. The 81 also includes the Cincy loss. Go Big Blue!!!

Also, if the Giants find a way to win it will knock out 81 participants in my survivor pool. The 81 also includes the Cincy loss. Go Big Blue!!!

a ha, forgot about this. same in my survivor pool, more than 50% out on Cinci, another ~25% pending on KC. i guess i'm rooting for the Giants after all.

I win if Mahomes outscores Hardman. League lead is up for grabs this week. A twenty-five point or so performance from Mahomes would go a long way towards Making My Team Great Again™ (we're 1-6)

Last edited by a moderator:
13 from Danny Dimes wins the weekly high score $ in one league.

I'll take as much as I can get from Shephard in a Keeper Best Ball that is primarily paid out for total points end of year.

Vegas just is relentless in favoring the Chiefs, another thick line, double digits for a 3 and 4 team, and nobody wants to bet on the Giants tonight. 

Chiefs -10.5, wow. 

So many good divisional matchups yesterday, yet we get stuck with this NFC vs AFC matchup, between two teams not currently in the playoff picture, in primetime. What did we do to deserve this. 

I win if Mahomes outscores Hardman. League lead is up for grabs this week. A twenty-five point or so performance from Mahomes would go a long way towards Making My Team Great Again™ (we're 1-6)
I feel your pain. 1-7 likely baring a Massive Mahomes Monday Night. Which I'm changing my team name to if he pulls it off. :banned:

Welp, here's hoping Kelce has his worst game of the season. I'm nursing a 4 point lead(non-PPR) lets go everyone else!

wondering if first guy tipped it and threw it off a hair. Otherwise McKinnen owes Mahomes big time
I thought maybe Mahomes put a little too much on his fastball, but that ball is caught 99/100

ETA - ok, from the other angle the ball was high. Still catchable. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread