What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gibson/Cooper for Barkley + (1 Viewer)

vanswey

Footballguy
12-team half PPR Dynasty

I’m wondering if I should trade Gibson and Cooper for Barkley, 1:09, 3:06, 3:11, and 5:09? Here is my starting lineup.

QB: Wilson

RB: Gibson

RB: Montgomery 

WR: Diggs

WR: Amari Cooper

WR: Cooks

TE: Kelce

WRT: Elliott

WRT: Shenault

2022 Picks

1:01, 1:04, 2:03, 3:01, 4:03, 5:10

This all boils down to how feel about Barkley.  If you think he isn't done and can get back to pre injury form than I think you do it.  If you think he is a shell of his former self and it isn't likely he bounces back then I hold.

I am not a fan of Cooper so he doesn't really interest me and the picks are a bunch of blah.  It really just comes down to Gibson vs Saquon for me.........and both have a lot of warts.  

For me I just keep Gibson/Cooper.  

Thanks Gally. I went with the trade. I’m concerned that Washington visited with 30 RB’s pre draft and drafted a RB. I was thinking that Saquon has a lower floor than Gibson but Saquon has a higher ceiling than Gibson so I went with the high risk high reward option. I ended up getting Barkley, 1:09, 3:10, 3:11 and a 2023 3rd. 

Users who are viewing this thread