What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Givens to Indy? (1 Viewer)

Two Deep

Footballguy
If Wayne leaves via free agency why wouldn't Givens be a good fit. He is a great team player and appears to be of great character. Not to mention he has solid hands and the ability to get deep even though he is not a blazer. Dungy would love this guy. On top of that I would love Manning throwing to my receiver.

If Wayne leaves via free agency why wouldn't Givens be a good fit. He is a great team player and appears to be of great character. Not to mention he has solid hands and the ability to get deep even though he is not a blazer. Dungy would love this guy. On top of that I would love Manning throwing to my receiver.
They could do better. Besides, the Colts will franchise Edge again and sign Wayne. Also, isn't the league going to raise the cap next year?

Because....(1) Wayne will probably re-sign and (2) Givens wants to play for a winner!
God I hope the Colts beat Pittsburgh and get to play NE. I want that as much as I want the Colts to win the Super Bowl.

Because....(1) Wayne will probably re-sign and (2) Givens wants to play for a winner!
God I hope the Colts beat Pittsburgh and get to play NE. I want that as much as I want the Colts to win the Super Bowl.
Well, here's to hoping you get half of what you're wishing for!

I couldn't resist that lay up......

Users who are viewing this thread