What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Glenn Danzig releasing an Elvis covers album in 2019 (1 Viewer)

Going to take 11 years to make the album?
He's going to start recording as soon as someone delivers him the French onion soup he specifically demanded in his rider, and not ONE GADDAM MOMENT SOONER!

"HERE I AM!  JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHER @#$Q% BRICKS, B@#$!@#!!!!"

Sorry. 5'6" Metal met 6' something hardcore, and hardcore kicked it right in the ###. 

I take no joy in it, including the craziness over the whole thing. That's why I like garage punk and punk in general. I always hated that part of the hardcore/metal scene. Never got it. I'm there to watch bands, not to speak a different language and fight weirdly.  

Guy got a book deal out of it because of online stuff? That's incredible. 

You'll do this to me at times and me vice-versa, @wikkidpissahwhat do you think about this?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. 5'6" Metal met 6' something hardcore, and hardcore kicked it right in the ###. 

I take no joy in it, including the craziness over the whole thing. That's why I like garage punk and punk in general. I always hated that part of the hardcore/metal scene. Never got it. I'm there to watch bands, not to speak a different language and fight weirdly.  

Guy got a book deal out of it because of online stuff? That's incredible. 

You'll do this to me at times and me vice-versa, @wikkidpissahwhat do you think about this?  
the music project, the weakass punch or the braggadocious ##### it brought down? and why the hell do you want my opinion on it?

the music project, the weakass punch or the braggadocious ##### it brought down? and why the hell do you want my opinion on it?
The braggadocios ##### it brought down and the subsequent book deal for the weakass punch and the online bullying. 

As for the bolded, because in the moment, it seemed like something to get your opinion on. Thought you might have an anecdote or two about punks in the industry and how that can inflate a head right quick and their fans. Just a random thought, I guess. No need to feel compelled nor impelled. Carry on.  

eta* Doesn't the punch and the book deal sound so...celebrity?  

The braggadocios ##### it brought down and the subsequent book deal for the weakass punch and the online bullying. 

As for the bolded, because in the moment, it seemed like something to get your opinion on. Thought you might have an anecdote or two about punks in the industry and how that can inflate a head right quick and their fans. Just a random thought, I guess. No need to feel compelled nor impelled. Carry on.  

eta* Doesn't the punch and the book deal sound so...celebrity?  
well, i been a braggadocious ##### since i was 8yo which is why i hired a bodyguard - Portuguese giant who was my right-hand man for 15 yrs, including running the tour pharmacy that made my career - soon as i started workin' it. the punch? i'm a ##### and i coulda got three inside that roundhouse in my sleep. i'm Irish/Indian - only good part of a fight is the end. the brewhaha & subsequent publicity? metal is just rasslin' with drum solos

Users who are viewing this thread