What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (4 Viewers)

Mexican lasagna prepped for baking later. So easy...so good.
omg my wife's making american lasagna right now!
OMG my mom made Italian lasagna yesterday! This is uncanny!

krista4 said:
Guster said:
krista4 said:
Bo Jackson was a groomsman in a wedding I went to. He was nice. Also, non-ugly.
Did you tell him I said hi?
I forgot. I'll give him a call.
Cooper has been fascinated with Bo Jackson ever since watching his 30 for 30. Has a few of his cards too. Can you tell him Cooper says "Hey" too? Thanks.
:thumbup: He's a cool guy for a kid to get into. I'll pass the word along...errr, through my family friend who married his friend.

Had a super uncomfortable moment today. The soon to be 17 year old girl that I tutor (homer protip: bring an ACT Prep guide and parents will let you spend hours alone with their teenage daughters) answered the door with her fly unzipped and gaping open. What's they play here? Tell her or no? What do you guys normally do when a you encounter a young girl with her pants unzipped?

TIA WAY

Had a super uncomfortable moment today. The soon to be 17 year old girl that I tutor (homer protip: bring an ACT Prep guide and parents will let you spend hours alone with their teenage daughters) answered the door with her fly unzipped and gaping open. What's they play here? Tell her or no? What do you guys normally do when a you encounter a young girl with her pants unzipped?

TIA WAY
Unzip your pants. Wa la, level playing field.

TIA WAY
Unzip your pants. Wa la, level playing field.
'Oh I'm sorry. I thought it's what all the cool kids were doing!'

For those Mexican Casseroles, add a block of cream cheese in with the meat. Also, for sauce, I prefer green chile enchilada sauce, but the red works as well. You can layer it separately or mix it in with your meat/cheese mix.

TIA WAY
:oldunsure:

GM, have you read The Outliers? We have two summer babies and Romo has (of course) been reading it and finds it really interesting. Not sure where he/we will come out at the end.

GM, have you read The Outliers? We have two summer babies and Romo has (of course) been reading it and finds it really interesting. Not sure where he/we will come out at the end.
I have. While I think Malcolm Gladwell generally sucks, we are probably going to hold both of our boys back because they're summer babies. There's a ton of that going on in Texas for althletic reasons but we are looking at it from a social maturity perspective.

TIA WAY
Did I mention she's Asian?

TIA WAY
Was it sideways?

TIA WAY
Was it sideways?
That's waycist!

TIA WAY
Check for cops?

TIA WAY
Check for cops Chris Hansen?

I have. While I think Malcolm Gladwell generally sucks, we are probably going to hold both of our boys back because they're summer babies. There's a ton of that going on in Texas for althletic reasons but we are looking at it from a social maturity perspective.
That's kind of how I became aware of it. My dad read it and one day, about a month ago, he just casually said "you're going to hold him back, right"? I was horrified and offended until he explained. My daughter is a 6/22 birthday and son is an 8/9 birthday. He's the one we would be more concerned with.

That's kind of how I became aware of it. My dad read it and one day, about a month ago, he just casually said "you're going to hold him back, right"? I was horrified and offended until he explained. My daughter is a 6/22 birthday and son is an 8/9 birthday. He's the one we would be more concerned with.
Why does GM have to worry about this?

My kids are 10/3 and 10/28 - both tracking toward being 16 when they start their senior year.

Which will be in six months for Bo. Whoa.

TBH wish I would have red shirted both. But I (8/26) did the same thing. Bo could have used another year of maturity IMO. Chloe is smaller than all but 1 or 2 kids in her class.

Users who are viewing this thread