What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Google password help needed (1 Viewer)

Bengalsfan

Footballguy
It appears my son's gmail account has been hacked and the password was changed 10 hours ago.  What can we do to reset it?  I just keep going in circles.  One link indicates there are questions he can be asked to show it's him, but nothing leads to those questions. Google keeps referring to a Google Authenticator app, but that appears to be something that you already had to have set up.    He's got important google docs he needs access to for school.  I'm worried he is out of luck.

Forgot password not working?  IIRC if you keep trying to put the wrong one in sometimes it will ask you to try an older password 

I wish I could help with what has already happened but im sure that one of the members has a stronger gmail acumen.

The only thing I can tell you is i had the same thing happen to me years ago and after resolving it, locked it up by having to use my phone to sign in and 2 step verification.

After I let my younger nephew use my phone this past week, I got a security msg that someone in the Dominican was trying to change my pw... HA! Not a chance, bub!

Changed my pw to one of those 15 randomized letter pw with no worries.  

Hope you recover your son's account asap.

Wait a minute!  You aren't from the Dominican and trying to steal my pw, are you?  GD it...  

Users who are viewing this thread