What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Got offer for Chase :Davote Adams for Chase/Swift .Help with my Roster (1 Viewer)

Mikescottdenn3

Footballguy
I know he gets the better end but I’m 0-2 and wanna change it up… This is my 2nd season ever so I’m kinda of panicking as I don’t wanna go down 0-3

Not justfor this trade , but can you guys help me with my team overall,pointers? Thanks really appreciated any help , have no idea what I’m doing as I just starting watching football overall last year to lol

PPR

1 QB
2 WR
2 RB
1 flex
1 TE
1 k
1 Def

QB-Tua
WR-Chase
WR-Metcalf
RB-J.Jacobs
RB- Ky.Williams
TE-Njiku
K-Myers
D-Jags

Bench

WB -Pickens
WB-C.Watson
RB-S.Perine
RB-Justice Hill
RB-Gus Edwards
RB-Z.Moss
RB-Swift
QB-Purdy
IR-J.Taylor

Last edited:
What is the offer? It looks like you are saying Davante Adams for Chase and Swift. That doesn't seem like a good deal for the guy losing Chase and Swift but I don't see Swift on your roster. Just looking for clarification.

Hmmmm, it seems you've just hit some bad luck early in the season with Chase and Jacobs underperforming. I know it's scary but (at least in my opinion) fantasy football is a long game. It's not how you start, but how you finish. Your team isn't bad, it just needs to positively regress to the means. Your struggles are not due to injuries.

I feel like you should hold pat for the most part and try to use good weeks by guys to sell high and upgrade the floor of your roster. Can you bundle a Pickens or Watson with a RB like Moss or Hill/Edwards to get another RB2 type talent? Pickens is coming off a good game and those RBs I mentioned are on top of everyone's minds since they just recently got a role.

What TEs are on waiver that you can get that might give you better upside? LaPorta? Ferguson? Hunter Henry? If you're going to have a TE that will be hard to trust week to week anyway, get to streaming. Find a TE week to week in a good matchup and/or find a guy with some upside.

But, even if you hold and think Taylor will play again soon and be good, your team is good. But maybe sell high on a guy or two to get a RB just in case or in the mean time. Then, IF Taylor works out, you have a nice trade piece later to upgrade another spot since RBs are always coveted.

Look for your spike week guys who over performed and had big games and look for other team managers coming off a loss where a player has underperformed for a week or two. You can get some good deals from desperation. But don't be the desperate trader. There's a manager in my league that may trade Chase for 2 cents to the dollar because he's 0-2 and "feels like he needs to do something". If it makes good sense for your roster, great. But don't panic... at least not yet. It's too early. Just my 2 cents.

What is the offer? It looks like you are saying Davante Adams for Chase and Swift. That doesn't seem like a good deal for the guy losing Chase and Swift but I don't see Swift on your roster. Just looking for clarification.
Hey Yeah I forgot I have swift, my bad

Hmmmm, it seems you've just hit some bad luck early in the season with Chase and Jacobs underperforming. I know it's scary but (at least in my opinion) fantasy football is a long game. It's not how you start, but how you finish. Your team isn't bad, it just needs to positively regress to the means. Your struggles are not due to injuries.

I feel like you should hold pat for the most part and try to use good weeks by guys to sell high and upgrade the floor of your roster. Can you bundle a Pickens or Watson with a RB like Moss or Hill/Edwards to get another RB2 type talent? Pickens is coming off a good game and those RBs I mentioned are on top of everyone's minds since they just recently got a role.

What TEs are on waiver that you can get that might give you better upside? LaPorta? Ferguson? Hunter Henry? If you're going to have a TE that will be hard to trust week to week anyway, get to streaming. Find a TE week to week in a good matchup and/or find a guy with some upside.

But, even if you hold and think Taylor will play again soon and be good, your team is good. But maybe sell high on a guy or two to get a RB just in case or in the mean time. Then, IF Taylor works out, you have a nice trade piece later to upgrade another spot since RBs are always coveted.

Look for your spike week guys who over performed and had big games and look for other team managers coming off a loss where a player has underperformed for a week or two. You can get some good deals from desperation. But don't be the desperate trader. There's a manager in my league that may trade Chase for 2 cents to the dollar because he's 0-2 and "feels like he needs to do something". If it makes good sense for your roster, great. But don't panic... at least not yet. It's too early. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks , I’m trying that trade up with Pickens/Moss for another RB 2 right now

Users who are viewing this thread