What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gotta cut\deal some LBs (1 Viewer)

ang12

Footballguy
Darling, James ARI LB 176.00

Godfrey, Randall SDC LB 155.50

McGinest, Willie CLE LB 128.00

Ruff, Orlando CLE LB 51.00

Spragan, Donnie MIA LB 105.50

16 team IDP dynasty. My keepers so far are Brooks, Farrior, A. Davis, T. Davis. I want to cut\trade a few for cap room. Ruff doesn't seem to be worth his salary, but if you had to get rid of 2 or 3 who would you choose?

Darling, James ARI LB 176.00

Godfrey, Randall SDC LB 155.50

McGinest, Willie CLE LB 128.00

Ruff, Orlando CLE LB 51.00

Spragan, Donnie MIA LB 105.50

16 team IDP dynasty. My keepers so far are Brooks, Farrior, A. Davis, T. Davis. I want to cut\trade a few for cap room. Ruff doesn't seem to be worth his salary, but if you had to get rid of 2 or 3 who would you choose?
Darling's probly the best of this group IMO. Godfrey second. McGinest is sure to retire or at best become a situational player in a year or two.

I'm in a 16 team league too, but damn, Ruff and Spragan??

I'm guessing your league is starting at least 3 LBs.

I would cut Ruff and Spragan. Maybe one of the remaining 3 guys ends up pointing out. Maybe.

Godfrey is on his way out or second string. SD talked about moving S. Phillips to play ILB (Godfrey's spot). So, his time is limted at best. Now, considering what choices you have...you might still want to keep him. McGinest could see more time than normal since he's more familiar w/ the D system in CLE than the guys who were there last year. I think McGinest over Godfrey if your scoring gives good pts for Sacks (4-5 pts). Darling would be the #1 guy. All of those LB'ers listed should never start for you anyway...look for young projects...maybe they pan out in a year or two opposed to those old farts. IMO

Users who are viewing this thread