What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

graphical representation: offseason resources by team (1 Viewer)

offseason resources

Saw this on twitter. Thought it was interesting. Obviously a bit will change along the Y-axis with restructuring and cuts, but I wouldn't get too excited about teams in the bottom left-hand corner improving. Teams near the top right have the best odds of making strides this coming year.
so you're saying there's a chance...

signed,

Raider Fans

ETA: cool graphic

Last edited by a moderator:
Current cap space isn't necessarily equal to total cap space available to the team. For example, the Chargers can clear more than $10M by releasing WR Benjamin and S Addae, and I hope they do just that.

Colts, Browns, Texans look to be in a great spot -- decent teams in place with resources to go get a lot more.

Let's check back in three years when the Rams and Pats do more with their compensatory late 3rd rounders than the Raiders do with their bounty of 1sts. Gimme competent management over early round draft picks all day e'ry day.

Let's check back in three years when the Rams and Pats do more with their compensatory late 3rd rounders than the Raiders do with their bounty of 1sts. Gimme competent management over early round draft picks all day e'ry day.
True, but I like what the Colts have in Reich.  That much cap is insane.  

Users who are viewing this thread