What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Great Googly Moogly (1 Viewer)

I went through a phase about 5-6 years ago where I did this at every hotel I stayed at; framed artwork, statues, just about anything that had eyes could have googly before I left.  Good chance the Thunderbird there in Savannah has some creepy eyed artwork still

I went through a phase about 5-6 years ago where I did this at every hotel I stayed at; framed artwork, statues, just about anything that had eyes could have googly before I left.  Good chance the Thunderbird there in Savannah has some creepy eyed artwork still
You know, I'd 108% be on board with this if it could be done without damaging any of the artwork.

You know, I'd 108% be on board with this if it could be done without damaging any of the artwork.
 None of it was true art, just cheap things hotels hang on walls (with a plastic cover) and plastic or concrete statues.  It was a silly joke, but I had enough respect not to actually do damage

Users who are viewing this thread