What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Dallas (1 Viewer)

Tolzien Time?
And weren't you adamant that the Packers needed to sign Flynn after Rodgers got hurt? It's obvious why he was cut so often. He has a total noodle arm.
I was scolded for questioning Thompson not signing him and Packers fans were saying how smart TT was to avoid him…few days later they signed him.

I just thought when Rodgers went down and you have a guy walking the streets that knows your playbook, seemed obvious to sign him even as a back up until Rogers came back. Obviously TT felt it prudent as well after the Philly game. I never said Flynn was a good QB, never.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not shocked the delay blitz from Hawk continues to not get there. Only shocked that his helmet has stayed on.

Cowboys throw when they should run it, and run it when they need to throw. SMH. And I say this as a Dez owner, not a Cowboys fan

I had to deal with Callahan as a head coach for the Huskers. His play calling and love of the pass is just terrible. Why is he still getting paid to coach at this level?

I had to deal with Callahan as a head coach for the Huskers. His play calling and love of the pass is just terrible. Why is he still getting paid to coach at this level?
Mike Sherman is the same way for Miami. He doesn't understand how to gain a yard on 3rd and 1 without trying to throw the ball.

Can't overturn that. The ball can hit the ground as long as it doesn't bounce free and the guy has control.

Call stands IMO

edit: close up changes my mind, they will reverse

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread