What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Dallas (1 Viewer)

Don't normally complain about refs but that non call on the false start was just terrible.
Its horrible this season. There are way too many games having outcomes swayed because of the refs this season. I am not a cowboys or packers fan but packers got screwed here.

Don't normally complain about refs but that non call on the false start was just terrible.
Its horrible this season. There are way too many games having outcomes swayed because of the refs this season. I am not a cowboys or packers fan but packers got screwed here.
Eagles fan?
has zero to do with the conversation considering this is a packers/cowboys thread & we were discussing the horrible officiating league wide this season.

Eagles fan?
has zero to do with the conversation considering this is a packers/cowboys thread & we were discussing the horrible officiating league wide this season.
The comment you made about replay referencing the pick that hit the ground clearly did. How is that bad officiating? The false start missed, sure. But not the ball hitting the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread