What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Dallas (1 Viewer)

Offense is predictable and blows too.

Gone are short quick passes (unless its 3rd and 25).

5 and 7 step drops getting the qb under pressure a ton.

Awful call.....Dez initiated the minimal contact and tripped himself trying to cut to the inside.

PI calls seem to get worse every year

This is a defense that just got absolutely shredded on MNF by a backup QB. Flynn making them look like the 85 Bears

I grew up in Chicago, love my Bears. Went to HS and College in Louisiana, love my Saints. But as an overall football fan, damn I miss Aaron Rodgers being in there.

Never thought I would agree with flawed...but Flynn has nothing this week...just like the.Lions game. Have.to pull him.

I'm going against Jamal Charles and need a good game from Romo. ugh. He kills so many drives with his crappy play, I can't take it. :(

Nice play calling and execution by the Packers. McCarthys love affair of throwing on 3rd and short drives me nuts.

Romo a little inaccurate on deep passes today. Simply not used to throwing more than 10 yds downfield, methinks

Dallas has a RB getting 10ypc but he hasn't touched it in forever.

Pretty sure my arm and Flynn's are pretty close in strength.

Users who are viewing this thread