What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Los Angeles - Week 8 (1 Viewer)

3 times already Aikman has said the Packers got away with one. 
And he was wrong there n at least the Clark one...didn’t mention when Clay was held...and agreed Goff got away with grounding.

Can we have one thread where Minnesota fans don’t complain about the refs in a Packers game?

Then go ahead and give it a try.
 The Packers get the benefit of the doubt in way more cases than their opponents. When “my team” is the benefactor (Clay sack that was called roughing) I have no problem in saying so. It isn’t a knock on the Packers if you just admit it. Not sure why you can’t just own it?

The Packers get the benefit of the doubt in way more cases than their opponents. When “my team” is the benefactor (Clay sack that was called roughing) I have no problem in saying so. It isn’t a knock on the Packers if you just admit it. Not sure why you can’t just own it?
A.  That is a highly biased opinion.

B.  It’s a laughable biased opinion given yiur te was gifted a tie on a bogus call that went again Green Bay this year.

C.  Every year nearly every Packer game thread has a Vikings fans complaining about this same thing that GB gets all the benefit...it’s ridiculous.

Enjoy your day...no need to go into more about this crazy premise.

You're kidding right.  Officials suck period

A.  That is a highly biased opinion.

B.  It’s a laughable biased opinion given yiur te was gifted a tie on a bogus call that went again Green Bay this year.

C.  Every year nearly every Packer game thread has a Vikings fans complaining about this same thing that GB gets all the benefit...it’s ridiculous.

Enjoy your day...no need to go into more about this crazy premise.
 Yes, I spelled that out specifically in my response. Like I said, I can admit it. 

Bulaga wiffed. Hope that isn’t a huge momentum shift.

It is good to see Shields playing.  Just hope he is done making plays today.

If I was playing against Gutley, he scores easy...sorry Gyrley managers, but I’m going against Goff this week

'bout time Donald showed up.  Good time for it.

BONUS: That's Crosby points for the Malad Scientists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg the Leg letting us owners down today. Rams not putting it in a position to boot it through the uprights or getting it into paydirt for those copious XPs.

I do hope this isn't going to be the difference in some close FF games I have today where I own him across the board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg the Leg letting us owners down today. Rams not putting it in a position to boot it through the uprights or getting it into paydirt for those copious XPs.

I do hope this isn't going to be the difference in some close FF games I have today where I own him across the board.
Quite happy playing him. ?

There's your Z-points.  Now shut up.  We need touchdowns.

My wife doesn't like sports, but likes watching me watch sports because of how into it I get. Apparently, my seven year old daughter is just the opposite. After ferally grunting my approval of that 20 yard run by Gurley, I hear "Pops, could you please just say it in your mind?"

Idiotic way to lose a game.

Take the freaking touch back, one play before the 2 minute warning.  And then fumble and lose the game.

Just utterly stupid by a usually smart player.

Users who are viewing this thread